Amazing Spiderman

Options
lacroyx
lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
Saw. Was pretty good. Without a doubt Stan Lee's cameo was hilariously awesome.

Replies

• mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Awesome, can't wait to see this
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to seeing it, even more so than The Dark Knight Rises.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I normally shun 3D, but the trailer looks so amazing, I don't think I can deny it this time around. My daughters are going nuts waiting for it, and they are 5 and 7!
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I have heard nothing but wretched reviews from all different kinds of folks and from what I have seen/read it does not peak my interest. If I do venture out to see it I will see it on the normal big screen. I find that 3D just gives me a headache and very rarely adds anything to the movie for me.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Watched it in 3D and I loved it. Still not as great as the Avengers movie though :tongue:
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends who saw it loved it. The biggest complaint I heard was the 'bing it' reference. Really microsoft? really?
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I saw it and really enjoyed it, but I'm biased by Andrew Garfield's hypnotizing butt.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Im pretty exicited to it, not so hot on the new costume but not a deal breaker (and in all fairnes spidey has had a **** ton of diff suits) Now if they came out with a Venom movie I would really geek out!
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    thought it was far superior to any pevious spiderman flick
  • digitalodin
    digitalodin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm liking the comments here because I was skeptical at first. I still might have to rent it though.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    It was good, but there was room for improvement. Spidey with Alfred Molina as Doc Ock is still the best movie, in my opinion.
  • erietech
    erietech Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My wife saw it yesterday and said it was OK, she told me not to get my geek hopes up.
  • princessmollbunny
    Options
    saw it in 3d last night with the D-box experience (where your chair moves with the action) an i would highly recommend it to anyone it is perhaps the closest to webslinging that im ever gonna get and the film was without sounding nerdy AMAZING!!!! i loved it! cant wait for the sequel!!! which they damn well better do!!! xoxo
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thought Andrew Garfield was far better as peter than Toby was, I don't know something always really annoyed me about his take on the webslinger. Anyway was good for what it was, it was never gonna be a big hit on the scale of Avengers but definitely worth a watch. As some one said above Stan Lee's cameo was awesome.
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Not sure if I will watch it or not. I think the guy playing spiderman looks too nerdy and skinny. I also don't like how Kirsten dunst and Toby McGuire aren't in it. I'm more of a batman fan.
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Not sure if I will watch it or not. I think the guy playing spiderman looks too nerdy and skinny. I also don't like how Kirsten dunst and Toby McGuire aren't in it. I'm more of a batman fan.

Rumor had it that the reason why Tobey Maguire didn't do this movie because he got a back injury doing a stunt in Spider-Man 3
  • jpratt44
    jpratt44 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey all, new to the group and I'm so glad this is the first point of discussion! I thought Spiderman rocked, and I was a huge fan of the original story line. Also, girl moment, Andrew Garfield is WAAAY more attractive and awesome as Peter Parker/Spiderman than Toby McGuire ever was! I think he was a nice mix of the nerdy/quirky and the witty smartass. Plus the Spfx were fantastic! Loved it tons!
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Hey all, new to the group and I'm so glad this is the first point of discussion! I thought Spiderman rocked, and I was a huge fan of the original story line. Also, girl moment, Andrew Garfield is WAAAY more attractive and awesome as Peter Parker/Spiderman than Toby McGuire ever was! I think he was a nice mix of the nerdy/quirky and the witty smartass. Plus the Spfx were fantastic! Loved it tons!

Andrew Garfield had the perfect :nerd: look for the movie.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it especially after the disaster of spiderman 3 . THe only thing Tody has over the current spiderman is he cries prettier. I honestly was pleasantly suprised by it
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    314062_340559979353252_762499075_n.jpg