Let's see 'em!

Replies

• kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    128.6. Pretty sure that's the same as last week. Grrrr.
  • looplooploop
    Options
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm humiliated by this number...153...up 4 lbs. My weight popped back up right after last Monday's weigh in and has stayed high all week. Now TOM is here so I'm guessing it explains the gain, but boy is it soooo frustrating.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    173 - I hate the "weakend"!!
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options

Had pizza for dinner last night so water weight like woah.

I have 3 weeks until I'm at the beach in Florida, so I'm being good from now on. Pilates right after work.
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It was a bad week...guess I am lucky I weighed in the same as last week today.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm up too. 183.2. I'm not shocked. I had donuts yesterday for breakfast, fajitas for dinner last night and not drinking my water. I don't think I've had a vegetable in 3 days!

Starting clean today. I have to get back on track. I did really well while my husband was gone for a month for work but since he's been home it's been really hard to stick with the eating and working out.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Up - 157 even.

hitting the gym tonight, trying to get on track!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I originally posted this in last week's discussion thread (I was up early and wasn't sure where to post) and since I haven't really been posting much (sorry about that, gals...will try to do better this week!), I'm just copying the whole thing here...
    Not sure where we are weighing in for the end of this week, so I'm doing it here!!

As of this morning, I am 180.4 - down one pound from last week!!!

As for my goals (since I've not had a minute to post here all week), they have changed a bit in the last week. I originally thought that I was gonna get back to doing StrongLifts, but have rethought that decision. Instead, I am starting my half marathon training using a program designed by Runner's World magazine. The BF and I are both doing it in preparation for a half that we will be doing at the end of September! Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday will be running days. All of the others will be rest and/or cross training. So, the BF and I will be doing some circuit training stuff in the mornings on M, W, F and I will also be doing yoga a few nights a week. Additionally, I will continue to take the bootcamp class at my gym on Saturday mornings.

As for weight loss, I have my calories set to lose 1/2 lb per week so I will be happy if I lose at least 5 lbs this round.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    173 - I hate the "weakend"!!

LOL @ "WEAKend"
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    190 :sad: It's official now, I have gained back 10 of the 40 lbs I lost, don't know what to do....:mad:
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    229.9 woo!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    145. Meh.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    190 :sad: It's official now, I have gained back 10 of the 40 lbs I lost, don't know what to do....:mad:

Time to re-group. Have you gone back and looked at your food and exercise diary for clues? Have you been mega stressed? You can turn it around I have faith.
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Finally I can say with great pride that I've actually been successful these last 2 weeks!!

211.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart:
  • MarieKae45
    Options

Time to re-group. Have you gone back and looked at your food and exercise diary for clues? Have you been mega stressed? You can turn it around I have faith.

ditto......take a minute and breath. you can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • MarieKae45
    Options
    I'm up too. 183.2. I'm not shocked. I had donuts yesterday for breakfast, fajitas for dinner last night and not drinking my water. I don't think I've had a vegetable in 3 days!

Starting clean today. I have to get back on track. I did really well while my husband was gone for a month for work but since he's been home it's been really hard to stick with the eating and working out.

I totes understand this frustration:explode: :explode: :explode: my brothers wedding through me off for 3 months...too much wedding, work and life in general. I've been clean for 30 days. i'm back down and was able to post a loss today bringing me under my highest low of 212 since February.

I did find success in learning to maintain my weight even though I fluctuated between 220 (on big days) and 214 (on the few weeks that didn't have activities) and clung to that like NO OTHER!!!

:flowerforyou: YOU CAN DO THIS!!