How did everyone do?

Options
Just wondering how everyone did today?

Replies

• meganlynn0103
    Options
    2.7lbs down from when i checked in the pther day. spent the day cleaning and already have my meals planned out for today and tomorrow.you?
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Burned more calories than I took in :)
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Alright today considering we were celebrating a birthday. Ended up BARELY in the green after counting my little bit of cleaning and toting around my 20-lb infant. I'll take it though! When I weighed this morning, I was back down another pound that I found earlier this summer!
  • billiejean1990
    Options
    thats awesome girls! if you keep at this rate and stay in the green you WILL lose the 10 pounds.
  • peridot1383
    peridot1383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So happy to hear everyones success! My week was not so good :( this one will be better.
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight but I start a boot camp class tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll see some positive action on the scale on my next Weigh Day. Everyone ready for the week??
  • Mysticdi
    Mysticdi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Burned more calories than I took in today too!!!
  • la20la12
    la20la12 Posts: 29
    Options
    went to gym and did some cleaning.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I logged all my food and hit my exercise targets. Just getting started again so I'm setting my goals to be rather modest. Still hoping for some serious weight loss, though!
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did great yesterday. Went to the gym and watched what I ate. Off to the gym in a few minutes.
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm down 6lbs in 2 weeks!!! Hoping I can keep it up!!!
  • Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Down 4 lbs since weigh-in last Friday. Watched my diet, as the weekends are a trigger point for me. I didn't do any exercise but I also didn't drink any alcohol.
  • susanfrancis40
    susanfrancis40 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Lost 5 lbs :smile:
  • ShanOgans
    ShanOgans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lost 2lbs. Down to 125. 8lbs to go!!
  • Emmarogers2008
    Options
    154.4lb thats 4lb down from last week. 6lb to go
  • BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    Weigh day for me was Friday and I was down 3 lbs with 7 more to go!
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    Actually gained weight back! I am going to get serious w/the dieting. Next week I hope to see change.