Ready to get my life back

Options
litajl
litajl Posts: 20 Member
Hello,

My name is Lolita, and I am starting Herbalife program and making a life style change. I am tired of the yo-yo dieting and being unhealthy. I want to be fit and set an example for my daughters on how to live healthy. They both have weight issues and I am hoping that they jump on the bandwagon.

I look forward to getting to know you all and riding this Healthy journey together.

Blessings

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi Lolita!
    Welcome to MFP and to Herbalife. :) My husband and I are using it with a lot of success. I'm sending you a friend request. Hope to get to know you and be an encouraging cheerleader for you. :flowerforyou:
  • faband50ish
    Options
    I started Herbalife 4 1/2 years ago for the same reasons you did. I lost 50 pounds, gained my life back as well as self esteem. I feel incredible physically and mentally. It is SO worth it!!!
    Blessings to you!!
  • litajl
    litajl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU!!! Awesome Weight loss!!! I am hoping to lose about the same!! Did it take you long to lose the weight?
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I started using Herbalife June 2010 and I was down 80 pounds. I stopped all dieting and gained 30 I just started back up and I'm gonna hit it hard. Best of luck to you!
  • faband50ish
    Options
    It took me about 7 months to lose the 50#. I've let 10 creep back on, so I'm trying to hit it hard and get them off!! I still do at least one shake every day. People say-how can you drink shakes every day? Because 1) they taste GREAT and 2) I know there is no better breakfast than an Herbalife shake ! :)