300+ in twentys without kids

Options
QueenyLanae
QueenyLanae Posts: 27 Member
Hey Everyone... i'm 23 (24 this month) and do not have any children. I am looking for friends that can relate.

Replies

• cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    are you wanting to have kids? I'm a bit confused on what you're looking for.

I'm 32 and I don't have kids. I plan on being child-free my whole life!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, no kids! I started at 315.5 :)
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    Well i started at 331, i'm currently 7 pounds down from that, i'm 24 and i have no living children...so i do relate but we're already friends, haha.
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well. Im 34. I act 20 on the best days. Don't have kids of my own (and do NOT want!) Have a stepson though. I started out at 640 and now down to 485. Always looking for friends BUT I do come with a warning label: I swear. A lot. haha

Good luck on your journey! It is a cross country run, over hills and through valleys, not a sprint :)
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, no kiddos. Not sure i want them anymore...
    And I am 345 pounds. Eeeek, I was down to 338... but that's life.
  • QueenyLanae
    Options
    are you wanting to have kids? I'm a bit confused on what you're looking for.

I'm 32 and I don't have kids. I plan on being child-free my whole life!

I someday i want to have kids but not anytime soon.
  • Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey QueenyLanae!

I'm 23, no kids and no rush in having them. When I was 18 I weighed 386 lbs. I currently weigh 195 and still pushing to lose that last 25 lbs. :) I can totally relate to this thread and all the problems (and opportunities) associated with having this lifestyle. Feel free to add me guys!

Becky
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    23 and no kids (my boyfriend has a daughter though). Feel free to add me :) Started out at 300 and currently 283!
  • chanmia07
    chanmia07 Posts: 1
    Options
    23 and NEVER gonna have kids. U guys can add me.
  • Sapphiredroplet
    Sapphiredroplet Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, no kids! I started at 315.5 :)

I 27yrs old and started at 315lbs also I'm 5'11" but I'm wanting to get down to 199lbs. I also have no kids.
  • michelle0suzann
    michelle0suzann Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!!! I'm 28 started at 366 and down a touch over 30lbs. I would be ecstatic if the number on the scale started with a 1! (199.9 would make me happy!!) Just looking for a bit of support as I tackle this journey!

12229102.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • QueenyLanae
    Options
    I feel off and now I'm back .. sort of. At least making an effort to track weight and exercise. i find tracking food difficult.
  • Gygglez12
    Gygglez12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 and no kids.
  • sarahyourprincess
    sarahyourprincess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started at 390, I'm 30 no kids :(
  • BrokenAlice
    BrokenAlice Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing 40 and happily Childfree. If anyone wants to add me as a friend I would be very happy to reciprocate. :)
  • KymSheree
    KymSheree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 29 and also kiddie free.... Feel free to add me... I have just started this journey and I am in my 300's as well ( high 140kgs)

11392831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Jaxxy_Fae
    Jaxxy_Fae Posts: 28
    Options
    27 with no kids. Anyone can add me :). I started at 320lbs.
  • mandie28653
    mandie28653 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi everyone -

just starting to get back on track - the holidays were brutal...that + work = insane!

intrigued by this group's name - i'm in my 20s without kids...interested in connecting with similar ladies! hopefully we can motivate each other along this journey - heaven knows i need it!

:smile:
  • ryuluna
    ryuluna Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 24 with out kids. Though, one of my main reasons to get healthy is because I want kids one day :)