Day Two: Feeling Good

Options
reecie1034
reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
"Walking is a Man's Best Medicine."-- Hippocrates

Day 2 and 2 more miles behind me.... I have to admit.... I'm feeling pretty good... Once I get past the "let me get this over with" thoughts and actually start moving... Walking is really relaxing and personally rewarding...

Replies

• janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It gets easier every day especially if able to walk outdoors and enjoy the scenery:smile:
  • reecie1034
    Options
    It gets easier every day especially if able to walk outdoors and enjoy the scenery:smile:
    I agree Janice.... I LOVE walking outdoors, and that is my preferred way... The scenery does make it alot easier.
  • JamieD185
    JamieD185 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good job Reecie!!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Uk raining raining raining but I managed to walk 4miles today
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm doing pretty good.
    I give myself 30 minutes before work to walk. Usually get about 1.5-2 miles in.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done.
    1 mile
    time 24:23
    2.5 - 3 mph
  • reecie1034
    Options
    Uk raining raining raining but I managed to walk 4miles today
    “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.” ~Unknown

Yes.... I LOVE motivational quotes... This was PERFECT for you.... Good Job Raven!!!!
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    2 Miles on the treadmill set at "Rolling Hills'
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Day 2 complete: It was raining here so I was stripped away of my opportunity to see the beautiful outdoor scenery. Therefore, I was forced to look at the four walls and walk on the treadmill. I walked today for 60 minutes going roughly around 3.5 to 4.5mph inclined at 4.0. :yawn: It almost put me the sleep if I didn't have my music to listen too. I am a nature girl and really enjoy the outdoors. I dreaded going to the gym but my good friend encouraged me not to skip out today. I do feel good after the walk though.Thank God for friends. LOL
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    I got 4 miles into in between the rain
  • reecie1034
    Options
    Day 2 complete: It was raining here so I was stripped away of my opportunity to see the beautiful outdoor scenery. Therefore, I was forced to look at the four walls and walk on the treadmill. I walked today for 60 minutes going roughly around 3.5 to 4.5mph inclined at 4.0. :yawn: It almost put me the sleep if I didn't have my music to listen too. I am a nature girl and really enjoy the outdoors. I dreaded going to the gym but my good friend encouraged me not to skip out today. I do feel good after the walk though.Thank God for friends. LOL
    Girl, you KNOW I wasn't letting gonna let you slide by without walking 2day... We are on a MISSION hunny... But I know you would have given me the same motivation ;-) .... You should be proud of yourself.... I'm proud of you :-D
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I did my 2 miles as well yesterday. Planning on doing another 2 today. Way to go everyone. It is nice to see everyone so motivated.