Mini Goals- Tell us yours :-)

Options
I thought I would post a thread for some mini goals, once you've reached one quote yourself and update your goal. I was looking at my weight loss in a whole and started feeling a little overwhelmed but setting mini goals (scale or non scale) can really help. I mixed in scale and non scale goals in no specific order.. whats yours?

1.Out of the one 170's-
2.Out of the one 160's -
3.Hit a healthy BMI range-
4.Out of the 150's-
5.Run a 5k-
6.Run a 10k-
7.Hit my goal weight by my sons 4th birthday (9/30/12)-

Replies

• TinaA72
    TinaA72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at 125 for my 40th birthday in October...only 7 pounds to go but hit a plateau for past two weeks. I need to step it up in the exercise department. :embarassed:
  • JenniferDent_CHC
    JenniferDent_CHC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Get out of the freakin 140s!!!!!!!! (It's only a few pounds away, but boy is it elusive!)
    Then get out of the 130s
    Drop body fat percent to the 20s
    Run a 5K
    Build sexy muscles
  • TJDoddHise
    TJDoddHise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I finished Week 5, Day 3 of C25K, and while I wasn't able to run the entire 20 minutes without stopping, I WAS able to run 11 minutes without stopping - a new personal goal for me! I also woke up today to a 20.6 pound weight loss - finally hitting the 20 pound mark, after plateauing for two weeks. My next set of mini goals include:

1. Getting out of the 180s (4 pounds away)
    2. Ten more pounds down by my 42nd birthday (August 6)
    3. Twenty more pounds down by my baby girl's first birthday (October 24)
    4. Complete the Dirty Girl Mud Run without dying (October 6)
    5. Complete the Run For Your Lives Zombie Run without dying (December 15)
    6. Reach goal weight by the end of 2012
    7. Be able to just go run, without thinking about it, for as long as I want, by the end of 2012
    8. Start 2013 with normal blood sugar levels, and without blood pressure meds