Summer !!

Options
Who wants to get fit for the summer ? Who wants to show off at the beach ?

Lets start this together !!!!
send me a text with what you have to do and we'll help each other out !

xx , Jiulia .

Replies

• ToFatOrNotToFat
    Options
    I'd like to go to the pool I used to work at at least once this summer, and be fit enough to at least be comfortable. By the end of August I'd like to be able to go.
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Hey eveyone, i'm Bri. I won't reach my goal weight by the end of summer but that's okay. I still wear a bikini even though i'm bigger than most girls. I'm not self-conscious about my size but I would like to lose weight so that i'm healthier and I would like to be more toned.
  • missiemandy
    missiemandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey eveyone, i'm Bri. I won't reach my goal weight by the end of summer but that's okay. I still wear a bikini even though i'm bigger than most girls. I'm not self-conscious about my size but I would like to lose weight so that i'm healthier and I would like to be more toned.

OMG good for you! Confidence is always great :)
  • iRachxXx
    iRachxXx Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Rach 20 and from the UK, aiming to lose around 1 stone (14lbs)
    I'm quite lucky that I'm fairly tall and that my weight distributes quite evenly around my body,
    but for health reasons I really want to lose a little bit of weight and I'm hoping to lose a stone by the end of August.
    Changing my eating and exercise routine has been so weird and I'm still struggling so any tips would be really helpful,
    Good Luck to everyone :)
    xXx
  • JiuliaStyles
    Options
    nice I love the UK ! :) good luck !
  • iRachxXx
    iRachxXx Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks xXx
  • jazminraquel01
    Options
    Yes, I am soooo stoked especially for next summer!!
    This summer, for me, is all about losing weight, getting toned, and feeling my best!
    Next summer for sure will be an amazing one, and hopefully I will feel confident enough to even wear shorts in public :))
  • justadreamerxo18
    Options
    Hey. I'm Kiynat! I'm 19. And I'm trying to lose 15 lbs. by the end the summer.
    I'm trying to change eating habits and have been working out every other day!
    Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me!
    :)
  • miramooo
    miramooo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Mira and I'm trying to lose about 5-10 pounds, although I'm less focused on my actual weight than how I look. My biggest concern is feeling comfortable in a bathing suit.
  • JiuliaStyles
    Options
    good luck guys !!! :)
  • spcool13
    spcool13 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am Stephanie and I want to lose 5kg