Week 2 Day 3 soo happy!!

Options
So yesterday I completed week 2 a little slower than the 3days because of the holiday my routine got jacked up. I know moved my run days to Tues, Thurs, Sat this will help keep me accountable on Friday nights and make sure I dont go out and blow my whole not drinking pact I made to myself. I was a little peeved at week 2 because I had increased from week 1 from 12something min miles to 13something min miles however yester. I finally got back my 12something min mile by pushing myself to the max!! It was hot and I was tired but I forced myself to go and when I got on the track a cool breeze greeted me so I knew it was ment to be lol

Stats for the end of week 2 (Day 3)

Overall Pace: 12:58 (Down 0.66 from day 2 ya!!)
Overall Distance: 1.47miles
Time: 19mins
Fastest Interval: 10:14
Longest Interval: 0.15miles
Calories: 180

A little nervous about starting week 3 tom. because Ive read from my fellow C25kers that theres going to be a 3min run involved however I am also excited to push myself to the next level and see what my body can do!!

Happy Running :-) Bri

Replies

• TinaA72
    TinaA72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have to start my C25k over..haven't ran in a while due to rain and just procrastination, but have done some sporadic exercise routines to videos with good results...hopefully next week will start again..rain ending this weekend...May need to invest in a treadmill
  • llm1607
    llm1607 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just completed wk 3 day 1 and indeed there is two 3 minute runs! But it will ed much easier than you think its going to be.
    Xx
  • asystolern
    asystolern Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im on week 6 day 2!! i never thought id be able to run for that long and that far!! its an awesome feeling!! as i advanced into the program i had to slow my pace down some but was then able to accomplish the routine! so exciting!!