Replies

• myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Mine too. I've been running for a while and I was smugly thinking that the squats weren't doing anything too bad to my thighs during the first two workouts. Oh boy, was I wrong! That'll teach me to be so smug about anything to do with my fitness level. LOL!
  • Shelleybonz
    Shelleybonz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    YAY that means you are doing something right!!! As seen on Pinterest - Of course it burns, but complaining about it won't make you look better naked. LOL I am NOT saying that anyone is complaining at all, just think that this is a funny saying and a great reminder why we are torturing ourselves!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I've been doing pilates of an evening as well as the 30DS and my Zumba and my thighs are cursing me (in several different languages I think) :laugh:
    Which I find odd because I always thought I had fairly strong legs, years of horse riding really built them up and now my abs are putting them to shame!
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    Woke up w/ the stomach flu today. (Puking and all..) YUK! Been a bit nauseated all day.. Burping the nasty burps, etc... And I STILL managed to get my 30DS workout in.. YAYYY me!!

Side note: OUCH! I'm sore. =)

Wow - I really can't imagine anything worse than jumping jacks when you've got the stomach flu! Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this!