Noticing any little changes yet?

Options
peachyxoxoxo
peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
I think I'm 1-2 weeks ahead of most people in this group but I'm noticing some little changes in my body! I keep seeing this little dent of muscle definition in my quads when I walk up the stairs, and when I wash my hands and look in the mirror I can see my triceps popping out a bit. Also, when I'm doing my power jacks and my hands hit my thighs I keep thinking "whoa! those are getting sorta hard!" Haha. Well, anyone else? I can't believe I'm already seeing these changes in just three weeks.

Replies

• delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i'm in week 4 of insanity & i've definitely noticed my muscles are getting firmer & stronger. the muscles in my quads are more defined & are a lot firmer compared to when i started. i'm also seeing a little more definition in my arms & back (:
  • SGTflatfoot
    SGTflatfoot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs are surprisingly getting noticeably smaller. My boyfriend told me about my arms (and he's not the type to notice subtle changes) and I can actually see a difference in my legs being smaller. It's a great feeling. So far I still have a touch too thick of a midsection to see much going on there, but I can feel it! Once I lose some more weight, it'll be great!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yes more definition in quads arms and shoulders. Waiting for core to firm up :)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    No changes in the midsection yet for me either... haha.. glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing that. We'll all get there I'm sure!
  • rainbowcarrie
    rainbowcarrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I noticed my calves are looking a little sexier as well! And exciting news.... I had to safety pin my pants to make them smaller today because my belt doesn't fit anymore. Now, waiting on the bum results. Good job everyone!!
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing areas of my body starting to slim up, and I am so sore!!!!!!! and my abs are sore too. But its frustrating, because my weight is staying pretty much the same. and I think I am experiencing some of that "oh, I exercised so much today, I can totally eat that" syndrome.. lol how about you guys?
  • SGTflatfoot
    Options
    Your weight might actually go up, but I think as long as you feel/look better it doesn't really matter. My opinion is all.
  • Nteeter
    Options
    This is the first week since nov 1st I haven't lost weight. It's kinda freaking me out. I keep telling myself I'm building muscle. I can tell in my quads for sure. One thing though is, I didn't gain weight either ;)
  • Nteeter
    Options
    I'm noticing areas of my body starting to slim up, and I am so sore!!!!!!! and my abs are sore too. But its frustrating, because my weight is staying pretty much the same. and I think I am experiencing some of that "oh, I exercised so much today, I can totally eat that" syndrome.. lol how about you guys?

Yeah I have a lot more calories I could be eating back but I still need to lose about 25lbs so I still run at a deficit. Im more hungry also so instead of eating empty calories or sweet snacks I drink more water or something healthy like a big bowl if veggies. Never thought I would hear myself say THAT lol.
  • SGTflatfoot
    Options
    Yeah I have a lot more calories I could be eating back but I still need to lose about 25lbs so I still run at a deficit. Im more hungry also so instead of eating empty calories or sweet snacks I drink more water or something healthy like a big bowl if veggies. Never thought I would hear myself say THAT lol.

Same here, I'm still looking to lose about 15 lbs so I have been trying to stay under but just making sure I've got enough protein in.