Day 15!

Options
Oh my goodness! Day 15 results. The past 5 or so days have been hard for me because I wasn't feeling great, but not so bad that I shouldn't workout. I was really glad for the rest yesterday, though. But of course it makes it hard to return. Today was Fit Test 2 for me. Because of not feeling well, I didn't get up early enough to do it before my morning plans. I actually got on here about 45 minutes ago and read a bunch of your posts to motivate me to actually do it! I was scared because I wanted to see progress!! So here's the results... Listed as day 1 -- day 2
Switch kicks:28 -- 39
Power jacks: 25 -- 32
Power knees: 60 -- 70
Power jumps: 16 -- 20
Globe jumps: 5 -- 7
Suicide jumps: 5 -- 10
Push up jacks: 0.5 --7 (I could only go down on day 1!!!! I couldn't even do 1, now 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Low plank oblique: 22 -- 28

I am only down about 2 lbs in 2 weeks. And I took measurements too, down 1" in my chest, 1/2" in neck, 1/2" in hips, and 1 1/2" in waist.

I think that's motivation enough for me to keep going :)

Replies

• rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a little discouraged this am. Weight up 1# ( not terrible considering I was camping all weekend and over indulged in a few things) and not losing a lot in the inches area. So I did my 2nd fit test and wow was surprised I am in better shape than when I started!

Switch kicks 66 - 73
    Power jacks 32 - 45
    Power knees 77 - 86
    Power jumps 20 - 27
    Globe jumps 5 - 6
    Suicide jumps 4 - 6
    Push up jacks 3 - 12 (holy *kitten*!!)
    Low plank oblique 30 - 40

With that, I will keep pushing through. The inches should start dropping off soon hopefully.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great job guys! Physically I haven't seen a whole lot of changes yet either, or much weight loss, but it's pretty cool seeing how much your strength has improved! Being more fit is what it's all about right? :)
  • SGTflatfoot
    SGTflatfoot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Back home, woke up early for the fit test! It wasn't easy, and I have a feeling this morning work out business is going to be difficult since I rarely get to bed at a decent hour. Problem is I know I'll get distracted once my guy returns from Vegas. I think I have some visible and possibly measurable changes, but I'm currently a bit bloated from being a woman and all the food I ate in Vegas so I'm going to wait until the end of week 3 to get those numbers in.

Switch kicks: 54 -- 56
    Power jacks: 28 -- 45
    Power knees: 68 -- 87
    Power jumps: 18 -- 30
    Globe jumps: 5 -- 8
    Suicide jumps: 6 -- 11
    Push up jacks: 11 -- 20
    Low plank oblique: 25 -- 35
  • Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks all! I was really getting bummed with no responses on this! My guys are out for the day, so it's just me at home. I'm having a really hard time finding the motivation to push play. My brain keeps trying to say, you can lose a pound a week without an insane workout.
    I signed on for this reminder. In it for the strength and fitness! If I lose a pound a week, I'll be to goal by Labor Day 2013. It seems like forever away, but a pound a week is liveable. I always set my standard too high and then give up when I fail. But I want to finish Insanity before the school year starts. Then keep up some kind of workout and keep losing a pound a week...

20 more minutes to let breakfast settle fully, then Day 19, here I come!
  • SGTflatfoot
    Options
    Hope you did it! Keep up the work and it will pay off! :]
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My motivation to push play is the moment in each workout when Shaun T takes his shirt off! :)

Keep at it! It will be worth it!
  • Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    I did! Now for today, then tomorrow is rest before my final week of month 1!
  • SGTflatfoot
    Options
    Very nice! Had to take the morning off. will do my work out tonight. I was a little sore in the groin after bowling so I paused.
  • rainbowcarrie
    rainbowcarrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job all. Fine, I will admit to you that I was supposed to do fit test 2 on Monday and skipped it. I instead picked another workout. I'm going on vacation Thursday and want to get in as many as I can! It is now Insanity time for me! Cardio Recovery Day and maybe even some abs.
  • SGTflatfoot
    Options
    It took almost the entire day, but I finally did day 16. This was the first day I really didn't have the motivation. It's alright though, I'm back in the right mindset, ready for tomorrow!