Week 1 Zumba Challenge Complete: How do you feel?

Options
Hello everyone

Week 1 Zumba Challenge is complete. How do you feel? Have you seen any results? Please post your results here.

Replies

• reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty good.... I was a little late getting started because I had to buy me a new game... Good work out and I'm actually learning a few moves at the same time :-)
  • rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Not too shabby! I'm sweating a lot. I'm starting to do the DVDs with high intensity and can feel the burn.
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love zumba good cardio workout, allows me to eat a good diet without gaining any weight... but have fallen out with my HRM as it tells me I'm only burning about half the calories the zumba web site says..:(
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm really feeling great. I am one who was reluctant to exercise so this challenge has really motivated me. I am telling everyone I know about it so therefore I want to keep it up. I've been playing Zumba Wii 2 - the mid-length workouts and I am feeling the burn and sweating alot. I removed 1.2 lbs this week!
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    I am so glad to know everyone is doing great. I think this challenge has been great and everyone have been a great motivation to me. I am so excited everyone decided to join me because I really don' t think I would have made it this long without everyone's help.LOL Thanks everyone.

So far I have been energized throughout the day. I have enjoyed the zumba workout because it beats going to the gym any day. I sometimes dred going to gym and looking at the four walls. Zumba is the best because I love to dance and the time goes by really fast while burning a whooper 500 calories in 45 minutes. Working out was one things that was a challenge for me when trying to loose weight because I get bored really easy. Zumba has helped solved that problem along with walking.

I was sore the first week but hopefully I am pass the soreness. I will see how I feel by the end of the week. LOL