Welcome!!!!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Thanks everyone for participating in the No Scale til Labor Day Challenge!!!!

I want say it will be easy but for some it is more challenging then others.... We come together as a group and support on a daily like we normally would our pals... Sometime we stress so much getting on that scale morning ..noon..and night!! This will actually help you focus more on the eating and working out....Plus those inches are just as good as the weight....Our last NO SCALE...It was very successful...loss over 36.6pds with 9 people....That is Awesome.!!! Thanks for joining me...... Please introduce yourselves and make friends if you like for support!

Stephanie...AKA Sexycook

I am currently at goal but looking to shed body fat and get that % down.... Looking forward to giving everyone that push....

Replies

• FitformeNena
    Options
    Hi all I'm Nena...aka FitformeNena

I'm looking forward to another challenge..I lost inches & weight on last one....go team!!Let's do it!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey pals! I’m so looking forward to this challenge!!!! This will be challenging for me but I know I can conquer my scale addiction lol. I conquered it before but lately I have been a scale addict and it has become frustrating. I participated in the no scales for 2012 challenge and was very proud of myself so I know I can do this again. I’ll be supporting you all to the max and I thank you all in advance for your support. Have an amazing day all! (((HUGS)))
    ~SaQuida (sgirl29)
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hello friends the scale is not my friend a lot of times. I have cheated in the past on this challenge. But I am making a serious commitment to not get on the scale. Because I am so WEAK I am giving the scale to my sister to hide. I look forward to us working hard, as for me I personally want to clean up my eating. Ok let's do this!!
    Janice
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    So excited steph! thanks girl!
    We need to wrap scales.. or maybe i should just break mine.

I'll be on my honet moon sept 3rd, so right before the weddingi'll give my final measurements!

<3
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm rishina very glad to b participating in this this is the first time and I'm a major scale addict MAJOR hopefully this will help me to stay off and focus more on my inches and my exercise
  • lovesharmony
    lovesharmony Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Denise aka Lovesharmony. I am too threw with the constant weight check. I am going to throw away the scale once i get home from work. When September 3 come around i will wait myself at the gym. Check how much i weight each morning became an emotional rollercoaster that i would like to put a stop to now. This will be a challenge to break that habit but i know for a fact i can do it.

This will also keep me on my toes about watching my intake. I order my first HRM and am game.
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    Hey all..I'm leaving...thinking of monthly Wegh n now...good luck all!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Hello my name is Fran also known as Franzy.... I'm so excited Good luck to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm Shannan. Looking forward to losing al the weight and inches with u beautiful people.
  • destined2bfit4life
    destined2bfit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello Pals!!!! My name is Kim aka destined2bfit4life. I have a major addiction to the scale. I get on it 2 sometimes 3 times a day. When I don't see the results I want to see I become disappointed. So I feel this is the challenge I need to do to break this bad habit. Good luck to all and feel free to add me as a friend.....
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Hello all,
    My name is Lucretia AKA lulusuper and I have never done a challenge before but im so excited to get over that scale. We will win together! :wink:

measurements 43-38-48
    weight 212
    size 18/20
  • Anu_mee13
    Anu_mee13 Posts: 73
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! My name is Terra! Very excited about the no scale challenge. I think this is a great way to put in hard work and be surprised at your outcome. For me, weighing in daily has never been helpful because I used to freak out if I didn't see the scale moving down.

My goal is to lose inches, and decrease my body fat! I hope everyone is successful, and reach their goals.
  • thehealthyhippie
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Jess, and like many of you I have struggled with obsessing about the numbers on the scale. Before this group I decided that I would only weigh myself at the doctors, and then I changed that to weighing in every two weeks, and now I shamefully get on the scale everyday. I told myself that I wouldn't go back to that old habit but it seems like I just can't get a grip lol. SO, I'm on board with this challenge. Hopefully being in this group and friending a bunch of you will keep me away from my bad habit. The only exceptions for me will be weighing in at the doctors office. :) Is anyone doing measurements rather than the scale? I think I might just do that :)
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    As most of you have probably already read Stephanie aka SexyCook will be deactivating & was looking for someone to take over the group. I have volunteered so I will be sending you all requests so we can continue on this challenge.

Steph we're gonna miss you diva!!!
  • miztae
    miztae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. im late i know but my name is shauntae! everyone calls me Tae. I was very excited about this challenge at first now im very sad because steph is leaving us. BUT im hoping we all can come together to motivate each other throughout this challenge.Good luck to all.
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Looking forward to this challenge!

~Monika
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm giving my scale away!!!