Just Started!

Options
Hey everyone,

I started the May 30 day challenge this week, so have done 4 days so far. Wow, does this make you sweat or what!

Anyway, I started logging it all on the blog function so if you want to have a look at mine feel free to take a peek!

All the best!

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi, I started out with the May challenge - now totally hooked! Good luck : )
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Good luck :bigsmile: Enjoy it! Sweat is just your fat crying :wink:
  • dragonmorgan7
    Options
    I just started the challenge too. Just doin the fit test was brutal. I ended up havin to take a day off yesterday because I could barely move. I ended up just lookin up a low-impact aerobics workout on youtube and doin that. I started back today doin Day 2 of the challenge. It def lets you know how out of shape you are.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You will improve fairly quickly.
  • dragonmorgan7
    Options
    Thanks. Im wondering about the day 3 workouts. I know there are 2 and your supposed to do them back to back but could you split them up and do one in the morning and one at night. I know it wouldnt be as effective but my shoulders are still sore and i dont wantto push them too hard or get to the point where i can't lift the kids or something.
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Thanks. Im wondering about the day 3 workouts. I know there are 2 and your supposed to do them back to back but could you split them up and do one in the morning and one at night. I know it wouldnt be as effective but my shoulders are still sore and i dont wantto push them too hard or get to the point where i can't lift the kids or something.

When I started I took 2-3 day breaks between workouts if i needed to as I'd be sore, fit test was hard!! Just took me a bit longer to complete the challenge.

You'll def see progress quickly & be able to do more than you think : )

Good luck!!