July Goals !!

Options
2»

Replies

• NotTomorrowButToday
    NotTomorrowButToday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, i'm joining a little late, but i've not found a group that i really liked until now. You all seem real and aren't trying to be unrealistic with your goals. I need people like that, because i'm a very big realist. I'm a big girl and i'm not going to drop all my fluff over night. I'd rather set mini goals and succeed than set big goals and fail. So here we go. My july goals (20 days) is to drink 80oz of water a day (better get on this cause day is half over and i'm up to 16 oz only lol) and to lose 5 pounds. Here's to feeling great and losing weight :)

woot woot! u can do this! im so happy your found this challenge! thankyou for joining us!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    To lose 5 lbs this month
    Drink more water
    Have my cup of green tea every day
    Stick with the ab and yoga in my program because I tend to skip them sometimes lol
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My goals are to:

-run at 7mph on the treadmill
    -go for a run outside
    -run a mile without stopping
    -to be under 180 lbs
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    I want to be able to use the elliptical for 30 minutes straight keeping my heart rate at 160 the whole time by Monday the 16th
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    thank you for joining our group ! and yes im a realist as well lol .. we really dont focus on #'s we just focus on goals that are doable , just as simple as drinking water or walking/running for a longer distance
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    Options
    so wen im drinking my tea ima hit you up to see if your drinking yours !!! lol
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    Options
    ALL YOU GUYS HAVE AMAZING GOALS!! WE DEFF CAN DO THIS : WE SHUDD DEFF LOOK AT THIS EVERY WEEK TO BE REMINDED OF OUR GOALS !
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Do you use the different programs on the elliptical? I have to work my way back up to it but it is one of my favs and I used to do some of the different programs on it and man it can give you a FULL body workout.
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to use the elliptical for 30 minutes straight keeping my heart rate at 160 the whole time by Monday the 16th

Sorry posting twice but I am still figuring out how to use this :)

Do you use the different programs on the elliptical? I have to work my way back up to it but it is one of my favs and I used to do some of the different programs on it and man it can give you a FULL body workout.
  • Ita07
    Ita07 Posts: 4
    Options
    I want to be able to run during my hikes for more than 5 minutes, drink more water & eat healthier :)
  • Nangel07
    Nangel07 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello.. I'm Felicia

My goals are:

*9-10 glasses of water per day
    *Cardio= 6 days a week
    *Do my workout in the mornings (before school)
    * Lose 15 pounds this month
  • GiaLaDiva
    GiaLaDiva Posts: 26
    Options
    My Goal for July is to lose10lbs - even though I started a week late ont he challenge
    Excercise 30 min a day 5x a week and be consistent
    VLog at least 3x a week about my weight loss journey
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Drink half of my weight in water
    lose 5-8 pounds
    Eat cleaner