starting July 9th 2012

Options
missjewl
missjewl Posts: 214 Member
My day has arrived... i have taken my before pics and i have my meals lined up. Doing the fit test in the morning.... wish me luck!

Replies

• hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck! :)
  • eallen827
    eallen827 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck, i am just starting also. Did fitness test yesterday and started actual workout this morning, it was brutal but I got thru it. best of luck on your success:smile:
  • SilverLuma
    SilverLuma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday, so I'm right there with ya! Good luck!
  • SilverLuma
    Options
    How did everyone's first day go? :)
  • missjewl
    Options
    Got the fit test done today! I suck!! lol Nevertheless.... I will be hitting play and diggin deep tomorrow for my first official Insane workout :) cant wait.
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I feel you! I also just started today and did my fit test... it was so tough.. I definitely didn't do very well.. but I am excited for the changes!! :)
  • SharYoung0831
    Options
    I started today as well, add me for encouragement! EXHAUSTED is about all I can say! I am looking forward to the results!!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Restarted last night with the fiance, :) I completed the first week a couple months ago but couldn't stick with it. I'm hoping with him we can do it! We have done the first two days together. My fit test from last night was better than the one I took in May. I was happy to see that. :)
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again tomorrow morning. My hubby pooped out on me and didn't follow through with the work outs we had scheduled. Though I know the 4th holiday in the middle made it harder, but we could have done it. I was so disappointed as I was really excited we were doing it together. So I am now committed to do it on my own and if he chooses to do it then that is great but I'm not waiting on him to move forward.
  • MrDel
    MrDel Posts: 33
    Options
    I started yesterday as well!
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Starting my first real Insanity workout in a few -- Plyometric Cardio Circuit!!

BTW, feel free to add me anyone!! Support is always a good thing :)
  • SharYoung0831
    Options
    Hopefully everyone is pushing themselves today Kellie and I finished our workout a while ago, and couldn't feel better! Though sore and moving a little slowly, I feel energized and wide awake! <3 Good work guys keep it up! 421 calories burned here!
  • SharYoung0831
    Options
    I'm starting over again tomorrow morning. My hubby pooped out on me and didn't follow through with the work outs we had scheduled. Though I know the 4th holiday in the middle made it harder, but we could have done it. I was so disappointed as I was really excited we were doing it together. So I am now committed to do it on my own and if he chooses to do it then that is great but I'm not waiting on him to move forward.

You can do it!! IT IS WORTH IT! Push yourself! <3
  • SharYoung0831
    Options
    Restarted last night with the fiance, :) I completed the first week a couple months ago but couldn't stick with it. I'm hoping with him we can do it! We have done the first two days together. My fit test from last night was better than the one I took in May. I was happy to see that. :)

Good work you got this sister!!
  • missjewl
    Options
    Keep up the great work you guys!!! I sweated my butt off today and thought I was gonna die but I DID IT!! :) I was yelling at the tv like a dumbass. Until tomorrow...
  • SilverLuma
    Options
    I was able to push through my 4th day (the cardio recovery). It was tough! My quads were aching but once I got them stretched out in the warmup, I felt much better! And the cardio recovery, though not easy, was kind of relaxing compared to the last two days.
  • SharYoung0831
    Options
    Looking forward to Power Cardio Resistance today! I hear the muscles feel better after today!
  • SharYoung0831
    Options
    HAHA I am DEF insane! My boyfriend texted, wants to go dancing tonight! We tear up the floor when we dance, I'm going to burn some more calories!
  • SilverLuma
    Options
    Finished up my first session of Pure Cardio! It was rough and def pushed me! But I feel great now! However, I'm pretty sure I'm in for some sore muscles tomorrow, but maybe not :)
  • SilverLuma
    Options
    Also, one more day and I get my first rest day! Woo hoo! I think I'm going to take a walk on my rest days.