Oh my! my skirt was backwards!!!!

Options
I've been trying to be good and walk 1 hr a day. It's not the easiest thing. I have never been athletic so this definitely is a new experience. Today after my walk i was so tired. I was considering taking a day off tomorrow "to let my legs rest". while pondering this idea in my head i finally got home. I was trying to reach for my keys in my skirt front pocket and surprise...MY SKIRT WAS BACKWARDS!!!!! My front pocket was in the back ...for a moment i was so embarrassed to think that other people had seen me walking like that. Suddenly i felt such hope to see that it may not seem like a lot but the hard work and dedication is paying off. My skirt is getting a little bit too big..that that makes me say...THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!! I GUESS I WILL NO TAKE THE DAY OFF TOMORROW!!!!

Replies

• irisgigiperez
    Options
    That's funny! And great at the same time. Don't take the day off. I've been on this roller coaster for way too long and taking the day off is the worst thing ever. I'd rather go over my calories once in a while, then to stop moving. I'm not athletic either, but walking is the best way to get started. I've been doing at the very minimum 1 mile per day. I'm going to up it to 2 miles next week!