Insanity+Harsh Diet = Equilibrium off (Suggestions please)

Options
Today was rough, I have cut my calories to around 2000 a day from roughly 4500 to 5000 a day, after my workout I drank my protien shake and a few minutes was sick and everything was spinning, I am not sure what caused the reaction but my friend whose a fitness trainer told me that I was dieting too harsh to be doing insanity. Just a tip to all be careful with how much you do at once, it can get rough. And if you read this and know what caused this reaction or know how to keep it from happening, (someone said potassium) please respond and let me know, 16 pounds down, but getting dizzy is a sure sign im doing something wrong. and if you check my journal for today, it is all bad, because I was tryin to carb up and get things balanced, and I do feel better, but bad at the same time for not keeping the diet. Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• julia_shealy
    Options
    Sounds like two things could be happening or one. Too low of a caloric intake causing "starvation" mode and/or the types of food your eating. I dont know you so these are guesses. What I mean by the type of food is high perseritive/hormone food. If you read Rabbitfoodformybunnyteeth.com you can see where I am heading this.