cardio recovery!!!!!!!

Options
GirlyGirl28a
GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
Is it just me, or is anyone really happy that today was a recovery day!!!!!

It was great strength training! Shaun T is a really good motivator!

We're almost done week 2! Only 2 more workouts!!!!!!!!

anyone doing like a reward system for themselves? if so, do you find this motivating?

Replies

• amjenty
    amjenty Posts: 22
    Options
    I must be weird, I don't care for Cardio Recovery all that much. I mean it's good and different, but I don't seem to get the "satisfaction" I usually get from the other workouts. :)

rewards system? Not yet. ... Other than shopping for new clothes here and there, out of necessity.
  • mcottle292
    mcottle292 Posts: 60
    Options
    I love cardio recovery because my 8 year old does it with me. He is so cute! Afterwards he lifted his shirt and said "Hey! Where are my abs!?". Then, he says "Let me check my guns...oh yeah...BAM!". :laugh:

I don;t let him do the other routines with me yet because I need to really get into the zone. :smile:
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    @ Mccot--thats too cute...your 8 yr old is funny!

I was so glad to see cardio recovery on the calendar today!! :) We need that "rest".
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm glad cardio recovery isnt too hard. I just started yesterday, so I doubled up today and yesterday to catch up to the calendar. Just finished cardio power and will start cardio recovery after I eat my power bar and I'll be all caught up.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Its not cardio hard but my legs are tired and worn out. Holding those squat positions is hard...for me. Shoulders and arms are worn out to. Its not easy and I kept up with them 90% of the time. Im thinking by week 4 I will be right there with them...then of course they change it up on ya.
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I needed it today!! I was out of sorts yesterday and had a hard time getting thru the workout. I slept 10.5 hours last night and now after completing the recovery, feel ready to tackle tomorrow. Bonus-my 9 year old did it today too!