Fitness Challenge 7/9/12 - 7/15/12

Options
DeniseNichole76
DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
Since there were a few of you girls that recommended extending our 300 calorie challenge THIS IS IT! If you can burn 300 calories until Sunday the 22nd you will have burned 2100 calories ALONE! Give yourself ONE rest day. Other then that KEEP pressing play (or) doing the workout that works best for you!!!

(If you need help selecting an at home fitness program like p90x, Brazil Butt Lift or Turbo Fire I can help you. Beachbody is running a trial offer right now for those 3 programs RISK free for 30 days, you only pay $14.95 s&h PLUS you get your first 30 day supply of Shakeology and if at the end of 30 days you are not satisfied just send back the program and the empty shakeology bag - no questions asked) PM me if you are interested or visit my website listed on this groups profile home page (or my personal MFP profile) either way.

There are other programs like 10 minute trainer, Insanity, Slim in 6, Chalean Extreme *my current program* if you would like videos about them I can send them to you in PM. Just ask!

Okay, Beauties!!! Get your 300 in today!!!

xo -Denise

Replies

• ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I forgot the challenge ended. I was still doing. Or at least attempting to do it !! I think I am going to make it a challenge for me for ever !!
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I forgot the challenge ended. I was still doing. Or at least attempting to do it !! I think I am going to make it a challenge for me for ever !!

You sound just like me. I did these challenges for my first month and got into the habit and making it important in my day. Now, I try and reach the goals as much as I can. I always feel so much better when I do. Im currently doing Chalean Extreme and burn about 250 with the lifting and intervals but I throw in Turbo Jam for a good cardio too. I made my own hybrid. LOVING the results.

Keep it up, I'm happy to hear that awhite92408!
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I've been on a 3 day vacation and today IM BACK in action!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I burned 407 calories today!

I did CLX Lean circuit 1, but wasn't really feeling it. My head wasn't in it so I put on CLX Burn Intervals and did most of that.
    Since it was a total of over an hour and a half, my son woke up. I feel much better now that I got a good workout in.
  • JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    868 calories burned working(I man a hawiian ice booth all say and lift heavy things), toes raises(while at work), and walking after dinner.
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    Shay & Jasmine ! WHOA! GREAT cals burned. I'm quite embarrassed, I have YET to do my workouts. Will be a late night workout sesh later.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today I am posting 162 calories for cleaning/organizing my home; plus154 calories fromPhysical Therapy.

Total: 316 calories!
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well I sad to say that today was my rest day... I'm so going to purchase a HRM !!! I did go to the mall and walked the mall with my daughter for about 2 hours, so I know I burned a little, just not sure how many.
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I LOVE my polar ft4 HRM
  • shaycat
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 also. I LOVE it. I could'nt get it to work the other day ( my fault) I freaked out. Almost bought a back up one just in case.

Good burn GrammaBonnie!

Today was my CLX rest day so I did an hour of Zumba for 365 calories! Yay. I love Zumba. It doesn't really feel like a workout to me.
  • JasmineElaineT
    Options
    I have the flu, so today will be my rest day!
  • shaycat
    Options
    I have the flu, so today will be my rest day!

Hope you feel better soon.

I have very bad cramps. I got though my CLX workout, but dont know if I will be able to push to 300 calories today.
    I am craving chocolate really bad too. This sucks.
  • JasmineElaineT
    Options
    479 calories burned today walking around stores, doing weights, crunches, stretching, and an aerobic workout :)
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I'm signing off to get my calories in for the night. wish me luck!!! xoxoxoxoxxo:flowerforyou:
  • shaycat
    Options
    Burned 389 calories today.
    TF HIIT 20
    CLX Iv'e got abs
    CLX Burn Intervals.

80 minutes total. I am pooped.
  • JasmineElaineT
    Options
    499 calories burned doing 200 calf raises, grocery shopping, doing crunches and doing a 10 min trainer(core cardio)
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    102 so far. went on a much needed walk with my son. Now, time for CLX and some weights!
  • GrammaBonnie
    Options
    Tuesday I did 92 minutes/333 cleaning/organizing, getting ready for my daughter to move in. It was in the attic, @ 102 degrees.

Wednesday I did 10 min. of sit-ups.Then my husband and I celebrated his birthday at the local amusement part. We did lots of walking. I watched my HRM being well in Zone 1 (and into Zone 2 a few times) for much of the day, but I didn't record anything. I'd be surprised if I didn't have 300 calories.15876 steps!

Today (Thursday) I did 10 minutes of PT homework ... not a lot of calories, but I'd rather burn 42 extra calories than consume an additional 42! Tonight I went to a concert -- great percussion!!! -- and danced as much as I could. Paused the HRM when I rested -- or rather, when my granddaughter needed a break. I logged 102 minutes and 366 calories!
  • GrammaBonnie
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 also. I LOVE it. I could'nt get it to work the other day ( my fault) I freaked out. Almost bought a back up one just in case.

Good burn GrammaBonnie!

Today was my CLX rest day so I did an hour of Zumba for 365 calories! Yay. I love Zumba. It doesn't really feel like a workout to me.

Thanks, Shaycat!

My tools are the Polar FT80 and the Polar Active. I started with a FT40, and gave my husband an FT80 for Father's Day/Birthday. His reports gave me much more information, so I upgraded mine, too.

The Polar Active gives me a shadow, who does what I do. Keeps me more active. (I have long practiced "conservation of motion.") The Active encourages me to jiggle my foot, swing my arms, etc -- MOVE IT!. With my daughter's upcoming move -- into my home -- my life is upside down, getting her ready, and getting my home ready for her and her family. I'm not trying to reach my goals with the Active right now ... it's numbers don't always reflect everything I'm doing. After their move on the 21st, and after their place is cleaned out ... I will go back to making sure it logs at LEAST one hour per day, and at least 10,000 steps. Life is too crazy right now. I'm trying to fit in several MFP challenges, so I'm satisfied with what I'm doing.

I can't WAIT until my knee is healed enough to do Zumba! I was sure bouncing around a bit at the concert tonight. Hopefully I didn't set my knee injury backwards. But great music, and I enjoy the concert!