Anyone else notice that Natalie...

Options
SammieGetsFit
SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
Cheats at one point during the vid?

I'm pretty sure it's during the lunge/bicep curls but if not it's at some other point when JM goes from her to Anita. She just works her arms and not her feet for about two or three reps. It makes me feel better every time I see that. These ladies have to take quick breaks too. :laugh: :devil:

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I noticed it! LOL!!!!
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check that out. I'm not that advance...just been watching Anita!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    And then Jillian brags later in the video about how her girls don't cheat, even when she's not looking.
  • Shelleybonz
    Shelleybonz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I too noticed that and feel the same way!! So glad that they need to take breaks too :)
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yep I saw that too! Made me feel better, haha.
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I saw that too and it annoys me every time I see it ha ha I peeked at level 2 and she does it there too grr lol
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yes, I noticed as well, but to be fair I believe they workout for hours to do the videos. It did not bother me.
  • LuvSteno
    LuvSteno Posts: 24
    Options
    I noticed it too, but I love how Anita's face looks when you know she's tired and doesn't want to do the next set of jumping jacks or butt kicks. I noticed that instantly since I didn't "want" to do them either.
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    And then Jillian brags later in the video about how her girls don't cheat, even when she's not looking.

Haha that line always annoys me, it's not like they don't know they're being videotaped! It doesn't matter if Jillian's watching or not!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'd never noticed it too since I tend to keep my eyes on Anita, but today I was looking for it. I wonder how long they have to work out to make a video like that!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    LOL I notice!! How the hell could they really do that whole workout and not look like they break a sweat, or take a water break??
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I always like to tell myself at the end that I've worked WAY harder than Jillian since she's just standing there talking and then does like the last 4 reps of every move! I mean, obviously she has worked out way harder in her life than I could ever dream about with that body- but for tonight, I had her beat!!
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's absolutely hilarious, I was showing my friend yesterday.

I crack up EVERYTIME I watch it. Hahahaha.
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Haha.. I notice it every time too.. Doesnt bother me, i believe they practice so much before they film and i have to take braks too..I also wonder the same thing how I am dripping with sweat and drinking water through out but they never drink water or drip with sweat... They must keep it pretty cold when they are filming..
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Ha! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. She also doesn't swat as low on the shadow boxing part. She's in great shape though, and I'm jealous...lol.
  • paradigmsubversion
    paradigmsubversion Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Seeing those rocked ladies take breaks makes me feel better, esp. since since I cannot do the full set of a few of the exercises (push-ups, helloooooo)!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Jillian catches her on level 2 and calls her out!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Jillian catches her on level 2 and calls her out!

Yes! And this makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER that I have to modify and whatnot. It's tough! For EVERYONE! :heart: :devil: :laugh: