Anyone feeling sorta unmotivated?

Options
GirlyGirl28a
GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
Hey guys, I have to admit, today was rough, I had a hard time getting myself to do the workout, but I did it. Anyone ever feel like, blah, I'm just not up to this, what kinda things do you guys do to overcome that? Any secrets?

Replies

• SGTflatfoot
    SGTflatfoot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had that yesterday, and am sort of finding that to be a problem today as well. I think for me it's best to do it straight away in the morning or right after work. I find that if I give myself a break, I get really lazy. Readjusting to real life after my vacation is actually making working out harder than it was on vacation. I'll be waking up early to work out next week. Only failed this week because I had a very minor injury the other day. It's important to find the right time for your work outs. I think it really makes a difference.
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I had that feeling yesterday. I could barely workout, not put much effort forth. I think I was just exhausted. I'm trying to eat more and I slept over 10 hours last night. Made a huge difference.
  • aimeeleo
    aimeeleo Posts: 22
    Options
    This has been a hard week for me since Aunt Flow came to visit. The workouts seem harder, sweet and salty cravings. I hope next week is better.