Motion

Options
Railr0aderTony
Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
Craig has put forth a motion to make a Cigar an optional accessory to the official Royal uniform. I second this motion, as evident in my profile pic.

All in favor respond.

Replies

• cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Aye
  • teejayjancik
    teejayjancik Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That is a big "YES" vote from me!!
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I will support the motion, but only if it stipulates a minimum diameter of the proposed "accessory, cigar". I will not support any motion that may allowing in Hipster like behaviour such as the smoking of small ring size cigars. Poor form I say! I suggest a minimum ring size of 42 to demonstrate that we have standards and if we choose to inflict cigar smoke on those around us then we will use manly cigars to do so!!!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    I second the admentment offered by brother Pearsy67, Minimum Ring Gauge of 42 to any such accessory Cigar
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it wasn't part of the original requirements... Aye Aye!
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I will support the motion, but only if it stipulates a minimum diameter of the proposed "accessory, cigar". I will not support any motion that may allowing in Hipster like behaviour such as the smoking of small ring size cigars. Poor form I say! I suggest a minimum ring size of 42 to demonstrate that we have standards and if we choose to inflict cigar smoke on those around us then we will use manly cigars to do so!!!
    Aye! to a minimum ring size of 42. I would like to add that we don't allow fruit flavors. We are Middle Aged Fat Men! Let's eat fruit, not smoke it.
  • deanotoot
    deanotoot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Motion is passed up to the PooBah for final approval. when he checks the thread.
  • coachdave_99
    coachdave_99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Aye! to a minimum ring size of 42. I would like to add that we don't allow fruit flavors. We are Middle Aged Fat Men! Let's eat fruit, not smoke it.

Aye! Real Men don't smoke fruit flavored cigars.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Approved! (And slightly dismayed that it wasn't already in the bylaws. We might need some bylaws.)
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I might be closer to upper middle than middle aged, but I really like the way you guys think and conduct business!!