Day 8

Options
tyroners
tyroners Posts: 113 Member
Whoop la har!! 1.4 lb loss for the weigh in, never expected that to be honest, must be doing something right!, thanks for all your support and good luck :-)

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Brilliant well done :-) as I weighed the other day when I dont normally, I'm not weighing for another 2 weeks now :-)
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today and was 3.2 lbs lighter, woo hoo, way more than I expected so this challenge must be good for me, thanks everyone for the help and encouragement :-)
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Well I have had the last 2 days off work as I have a nasty ear infection :( Whilst being at home laying in front of the tele I have really been feeling guilty so I have had a 30 min workout on my cross trainer and last night I also went to PT.

Ive not had an apatite but I have made sure to eat evey couple of hours - today felt more like eating. I am staying within my calorie range and water in take but tonight Im starting to really think I have over done it with the exercise as my head is killing me.

I am supposed to have a bootcamp session tomorrow morning but its unlikely I'll go.

I have another 2 weeks before I weigh in so hopefully I can pull some good numbers. You are all doing really well so keep it up :)

Goodnight for now xx
  • blkasper
    blkasper Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Iid this am to my other MFP friends,I wanted to lsoe 9 lbs by Labor Day. I jsut found your group! I like the challenge and I am on track to join! Lost a few lbs today from last weeks WI!

Congrats to all for their first week WI loses!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    used the scales at work today, and discovered I had lost 4lbs since Monday.......loving this challenge well on my way to losing the 9lbs and keeping on top of the rest of the challenge
  • Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hurrah! Lost another pound and this challenge has certainly helped me up my water intake. Best of luck for the next 6 weeks everyone! :happy: