Group Challenge

Options
Using whatever method you choose burn 2000 calories Friday, let me know if this is too light, too heavy or just right! Have fun!

Replies

• jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I will have to push this to Saturday, but I can do that. I have a funeral, a ballet recital, and my brother in law is coming back from Afghanistan tonight, so I doubt ill even see the gym... Tomorrow, me and him are going to go tot eh gym, and blow off some steam. he wants to talk, so I am going to listen... I pulled three tours in Iraq, so I kinda know what he is going to say already...
  • redcon1228
    redcon1228 Posts: 28
    Options
    2K cal?? Holy *kitten*! I haven't burned that much in a day since Ranger School. Haha!

But I'm gonna shoot for 1000 tonight!
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    2K cal?? Holy *kitten*! I haven't burned that much in a day since Ranger School. Haha!

But I'm gonna shoot for 1000 tonight!

HAHAH ME EITHER!
  • TurningBackTheHandsOfTime
    Options
    That's sounds good, sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Tell your brother in law welcome home for me!
    Options
    Over 6 hours I burned 5225 calories today covering a local festival, temps in the 90's helped and walking with around 40 pounds of camera gear didn't hurt either, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Wore an HRM the entire time, readings varied from lows in the 90's to highs of over 170 BPM at times. Not sure what the mileage was but it was a decent hike.... dogs were barking at the end!
    Options
    Doing a review of my HRM data I found I may have combined TWO readings for my total, I think I'm going to revise my number to 2900.... not sure exactly what happened but I think I just forgot to erase my HRM data from the previous workout....
  • redcon1228
    redcon1228 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow, that's still a big number, TBTHOT. You should get a Pedometer to track your mileage at a n event like that. I'm thinking about doing the samejust to track the miles around the plant at work.

Within my time contraints this weekend I was able to fit an hour workout plus extra pushup sessions each day. Maybe this week will slow down... RIGHT!