Day 5: Still Going Strong!

Options
DarkFlutter
DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
Today was much better for me...results wise anyway.
With my FitBit I can see that my pace is finally leveling out. Starting to less like a bar graph :0)
I guess the trick for me is to focus on relaxing while I'm walking and not concentrate about speed.
I do much better this way.

BTW: How is everyone planning to incorporate weight while next week?
I have tendonitis in my wrists and bad ankles so I'm looking for something other than wrist/ankle weights.

Replies

• mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I did my 2 miles today. I REALLY didn't want to, and considered only putting in 1mile but figured it wouldn't take that much longer to do the 2nd mile, so why cheat myself. Next week, I have a weighted 2lb belt that I plan to use for my walks. So glad I pushed myself today. Keep going everyone!
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    day 5 done and dusted. better weather today so enjoyed walk a lot better did 3 miles at speed then slowed down and did another 1. Looking forward to tomorrow. Good luck to everyone
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Day 5 DONE !!!
  • reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 5 complete... And so is the work WEEK!!! 2morrowI will PUSH myself a little harder to prepare for next week!!!! Good Job everyone... Week One is almost DONE.... 3 more weeks to go :-)
  • beckyschanging
    beckyschanging Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have to walk tomorrow since I blew off Thursday. Other than that, doing OK. Usually doing my 3 miles in 2 segments because my dogs can't walk entire 3 miles in this heat. So I am doing about 1/2 outside in the morning with dogs and half on treadmill later in the day. I will use ankle weights next week. maybe get some extra tone in my legs that way.
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    I did a 2.5 mph walked today for 60 minutes. Really feel good after this walk. :smile:
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Week 1 COMPLETE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah for everyone. I am on mini vacation so see everyone again Monday, enjoy your weekend.