week 4

Options
I am having a TERRIBLE time this week! Every run up until now has been very, very doable. Challenging, but not nearly to the point where I need to stop. But this week has just been killer. I finished day 2 this evening, but I had to take a couple of extra short walking breaks. I'll give myself one more shot, but unless it gets a lot easier; I think I'm going to make this week my first repeat.

Anyone else having a hard time? Anyone having a very easy time? If so, please share your tips with me! :smile:

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I moved to WK 4 yesterday, and I found it very difficult! The jump to two 3 mins runs and two 5 mins runs from 90 seconds and 3 mins respectively is a lot!

I done the first 2 runs, then I had to skip the 2nd 3 min one, and only done 4 mins of the last 5 mins, it was a killer!
  • carolinesmiles
    Options
    I'm glad it's not just me! I finished week 4 today and, while I still couldn't run the whole time, I probably ran about 14.5 minutes/16. I've been recording my pace with MapMyRun, and today was my fastest run since I started C25K. So I know I'm making progress.

I'm going to get a ton of new music to keep me going, and give week 5 a try. We'll see!

Good luck to you! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Meadows_Mommy05
    Options
    Oh boy thats what I was worried about. I finished Week 3 Day 3 yesterday. I was looking over what Week 4 has in store for me and I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to do it. I will give it a try on Tuesday and see how I do, I really need to make myself a play list as well!!!

Good luck ladies!! We can DO IT!!

Take care,

Lynn
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Maybe it would help to slow down your pace. I completed Week 4, Day 1 yesterday. I was really surprised that I was able to complete that 6 min run. My strategy was to go slow but not stop. I felt like I was going in slow motion during that 6 min run, but I was going. Lol! We'll see how it goes for me in the morning. Good luck!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I can run any slower lol!

I havent had time to do much since Thursday, tried W4 again today, really not feeling it, so I'm going to repeat W3 for now, get back into the swing of it and see what happens.