Anyone still doing TAM

Kimberlee777
Kimberlee777 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone! I've been doing TAM hipsectric. I'm on day Level 2 day 3. I am LOVING it so far. Is anyone still doing the program and how have your results been?

Replies

• I do!!!=)))Omnicentric. Don't want to measure myself this week, but I definitly see some results!=)Tommorrow will be my day 7.=)
  • sugarplumj
    sugarplumj Posts: 107 Member
    I am doing TA Continuity- Start Day 171 tomorrow (!!!)

My results have been good, though my stats remain somewhat the same, I am definitely a lot stronger. I took my first Core Fusion class today, and I attribute my being able to keep up to Tracy.
  • sugarplumj
    I am doing TA Continuity- Start Day 171 tomorrow (!!!)

My results have been good, though my stats remain somewhat the same, I am definitely a lot stronger. I took my first Core Fusion class today, and I attribute my being able to keep up to Tracy.

I should note that I lost about 16 lbs in the first four months--NOT following her hummingbird diet plan, mind you. And I rarely do her dance cardio, but add in my own.
  • This is my fourth time starting Omni. The first time I stopped because I had appendicitis and couldn't continue for a couple months, second time, I got pregnant/miscarriage and just didn't feel like continuing and then the third time, working full-time and school part time just made me go crazy. This time, I'm bound and determined to finish!! I'm Level 1 day 2 today :)

It's amazing how my body remembers doing the workout and I can bounce back into it really easily.
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    The first week in May I started strong and was 2 days from starting level 2. Then I had a really busy weekend and missed to workouts. 2 days turned to 5 and so I started over at level1 day 1. After that I have yet to fully commit to it. I have always struggled with the dance cardio. I had a great pool workout one day and felt so uplifted that I gave the dance cardio my all and it was great.

Now that we are just days away from July, I am wishing I had stuck with it and could see what my results at 2 months look like.

I just watched her infomercial which of course makes me want to workout now. :)
  • HeidiYogi
    HeidiYogi Posts: 81 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been doing TAM hipsectric. I'm on day Level 2 day 3. I am LOVING it so far. Is anyone still doing the program and how have your results been?

Hi Kimberlee!

I am still doing TAM. Started a little over a year ago and had some bumps in the road but I completed day 168 this morning and am still loving it! Due to my bumps in the road I put back on some of the initial weight I lost but I can already see results again, muscle tone and strength, for sure! I'm excited to see the scale change soon! :)
  • Kimberlee777
    Kimberlee777 Posts: 2 Member
    It's great to see all of you doing Tracy Anderson! I'm now on Level 4 Day 3. I've lost 5lbs since starting her program, but can see huge differences in the shape of my body. The best part is it has helped decrease the cellulite that I have on my thighs. I really do like the workouts. For the dance cardio I will turn on her DVD and use my own music. Sometimes I do her moves, sometimes I do my own. Sometimes dancing around goofy is very relaxing. Do any of you have her other dance cardio DVD's?

Sorry for not replying earlier. I didn't know that anyone responded. Does anyone know if there is a way to be notified?
  • sugarplumj
    that's great! I wish I could do the dance cardio more often--I find it a bit too jarring in spots, and my neighbors HATE me when I do it (old brownstone). I will say that my arms are a lot more toned, and I have seen a decrease in thigh flab. I really love it, and cannot wait to start level 10 next week!
  • Hi, ladies. I'm still doing the program, now moved to L3D2. I'm too lazy to do her exersises 6 days a week and I do not stick to her meal-plan...so the weight has not changed, but, to my great surprise, I have lost some inches in my size!Hope everyone is doing well!!!xoxoxo
  • sugarplumj
    Hi, ladies. I'm still doing the program, now moved to L3D2. I'm too lazy to do her exersises 6 days a week and I do not stick to her meal-plan...so the weight has not changed, but, to my great surprise, I have lost some inches in my size!Hope everyone is doing well!!!xoxoxo

Her meal plan is a bit insane, so I can't imagine anyone doing that.

You are NOT lazy if you are doing her exercises 6 days a week! Some of them make me sweat like crazay!

Well done on the lost inches!
  • HeidiYogi
    HeidiYogi Posts: 81 Member
    Hi, ladies. I'm still doing the program, now moved to L3D2. I'm too lazy to do her exersises 6 days a week and I do not stick to her meal-plan...so the weight has not changed, but, to my great surprise, I have lost some inches in my size!Hope everyone is doing well!!!xoxoxo

Her meal plan is a bit insane, so I can't imagine anyone doing that.

You are NOT lazy if you are doing her exercises 6 days a week! Some of them make me sweat like crazay!

Well done on the lost inches!

Good for you for sticking with it though and yes, it's amazing how sometimes the scale won't change but the inches do! Holla!!! ;-) I actually DID do her meal plan for 2 months and felt and looked great - it was more of an elimination diet for me though to figure out what I'm allergic to - found out a lot of crazy things I'm allergic to like raw garlic. SEVERE stomach pain when I ate raw garlic so can't do that anymore! Anyhow, what I did was followed her recipes with some modifications but just made sure to eat much more than she suggested. I drank a ton of tea during that time also. :smile:

Yes, 6 days a week can be a challenge - I've found that I want to change things up here and there now - I used to be militant 6 days a week TAM but now am doing Zumba classes and at home Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVDs. It's super fun! Love mixing it up but still focusing on TAM. I heart Tracy Anderson!! :-)
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Hey everyone! I didn't realize anyone was posting here. I'm on L2 D8 and LOVE the program so far! I haven't weighed myself yet, but I track my inches and I've lost so many inches already in my abs, hips and booty! :) As for her dance cardio, I do it on a rebounder (mini-trampoline) instead of doing it on the floor. For me, the rebounder has made all the difference! I sweat buckets and burn a ton of calories, and it doesn't hurt my knees and joints doing it on the trampoline. Plus, doing cardio on a rebounder is FUN!

I'll be sure to check in here more often.

Monie
  • sugarplumj
    Hey everyone! I didn't realize anyone was posting here. I'm on L2 D8 and LOVE the program so far! I haven't weighed myself yet, but I track my inches and I've lost so many inches already in my abs, hips and booty! :) As for her dance cardio, I do it on a rebounder (mini-trampoline) instead of doing it on the floor. For me, the rebounder has made all the difference! I sweat buckets and burn a ton of calories, and it doesn't hurt my knees and joints doing it on the trampoline. Plus, doing cardio on a rebounder is FUN!

I'll be sure to check in here more often.

Monie

I am so happy to hear from someone who is using the rebounder! I was thinking of getting one, but was concerned it would be too noisy for my neighbors. Thoughts?
  • krustyoldhag
    krustyoldhag Posts: 65 Member
    HI Ladies!
    I am starting a TAM 90 day challenge! If any of you are interested we will be starting on Sept. 1st and weighing in every Friday! Be sure to stop by!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7496-tracy-anderson-s-metamorphosis-90-day-challenge
    Thanks & Good Luck!!
    Rhonda :)
  • krustyoldhag
    I love the rebounder! Great for joint issues.
    Do you live in an upstairs apartment? Do you know your neighbors? Perhaps you should try jumping and ask them if they can hear you? That way everyone is ok with your new exercise plans! :)
    Just a thought....
  • krustyoldhag
    Hi!
    Have you had the chance to see this Tracy Anderson video? Great rebounder cardio workout!!!
    Just thought I would share!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtUEr_oy_o4
  • sugarplumj
    I love the rebounder! Great for joint issues.
    Do you live in an upstairs apartment? Do you know your neighbors? Perhaps you should try jumping and ask them if they can hear you? That way everyone is ok with your new exercise plans! :)
    Just a thought....

Oh, they hear me alright. I live on the 4th floor of an old brownstone. I get it, but part of me gets really irritated that I can't workout midday on a Saturday without the downstairs neighbor emailing my fiance and asking if we have a new piece of fitness equipment. grr....wondering if the rebounder would even help with noise reduction.
  • katcipra
    katcipra Posts: 1 Member
    i have been doing her workout program from her book for the past two months. i think the dance cardio is really where you see 80% of the results. i just learned 80% of the moves, turn on my pandora and dance myself. i get a way better workout this way and find it bearable and dare i say fun!!
  • sugarplumj
    i have been doing her workout program from her book for the past two months. i think the dance cardio is really where you see 80% of the results. i just learned 80% of the moves, turn on my pandora and dance myself. i get a way better workout this way and find it bearable and dare i say fun!!

That's fantastic! Now that it is not 98% humidity in my apartment I might try this again--in another room.
  • Hello!

Sorry I'm a bit late in posting to this discussion, but I'm was so happy to find this group today! Yes, I am still doing the Method Dance Cardio and Mat Workout. I'm looking forward to at some point buying the Metamorphosis workout, but for now I'll be doing the Method. Today was my first day back with it.

I'm also curious, because I can't seem to find a lot of success blogs about losing weight while doing the TAM. I'm wanting to see some success or progress so I can get some more motivation and know what kind of great results are possible (other than on the infomercials). What success have you seen so far and have you found any success story links?

Thank you!