Options
tyroners
tyroners Posts: 113 Member
Morning all, making the most of today, work again tomorrow :-(

Replies

• dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sunday evening here atm - 7:04pm and not looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

No exercise today - rest day but looking forward to getting back into it tomorrow.

Have a great week everyone :)
  • tyroners
    Options
    Seems strange your Sunday has gone already, :-((
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Morning/Evening!

Hope everyone is doing ok..10 days already! Im off to lunch with the in-laws, going to try and be good and have a salad then go for a run later.. Not looking forward to work tomorrow after 3 days off last week, boooo..
    Enjoy your day/evening!
    Xx
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Done a little walking today, and will be under calories, only had 7 glasses of water so far, been at work today :-(
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    115mins exercise and 5litres of water today so far
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Epic trawl around York, getting lost and walking around in circle's. Was there was 7 hours, and only sat for half a hour while having a healthy picnic lunch by the river. Lots of water, my mouth starts go dry if I havent had even a sip in a hour.
    As a treat we had a chinese takeaway for dinner, hopefully picking the the better options.
    Had a great day the sun was shining and still is.
  • tyroners
    Options
    Looks like your all doing ok! I'll have to up the stakes a bit next time lol.
    Walking dogs and x trainer seems to get me my numbers up.
    Trying to get a fit bit for my birthday off mother to see just what I am doing!!

Well done all
  • ashypoo03
    ashypoo03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Had a bad eating day today kind of.. for breakfast me and my sister went to Starbucks which I had a pastry and a carmel machiatto (SUGAR!) The rest of the day was okay.. I did sneak in some sunchips I try to sneak in my bad snacks only on weekends.. and slowly cut it out , i used to be such a bad easter all the time.. However I did work out.. had a half an hour walk.. then did weight training at home and lunges , planks and ran the stairs .. now relaxing waiting for the Kardashians to come on :)