SUGAR FREE JELLO PUDDING MIX ?

Options
shimmergal
shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
Is the sugar free jello pudding mix allowed in Cruise ? I heard from one of the Dukaners that this is not allowed ? However, I did find receipes in the Dukan site for Jello puddding mouse... What is the difference ?

thanks in advance!

Replies

• photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    From what I can tell, Dukan is focused on creating a diet out of real foods - the ones that are naturally low in fat/sugar, not the ones that have a fat/sugar substitute. That being said, I did use a small amount today... about 1/2 tsp to flavor some Greek Yogurt. I don't plan on making it a staple, but sometimes a girl needs a sweet treat, and I figured that was the least sinful thing I could do at the moment. HTH... :flowerforyou:
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You are right Photorific! I sent an email to the Dukan site member and they confirmed that it is not allowed. Like you said, I will tap into it occasionally when crisis strikes ;)

Cheers!
  • TheEndComplete2113
    Options
    I buy the sugar free Jello cups at the grocery store because they're a perfect carb free snack while I'm at work. I don't eat them every day or anything but I've still had great results on this diet even when I eat them. I think the major problem with artificial sweeteners is that they trick your brain into craving more sweets. As long as you can control those cravings then you should be just fine!
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not technically allowed (although I did have some when I had an intense craving o.0) but, for me, I think just a small amount is okay when you're using it for flavoring. I used some in a recipe the other day for chocolate oat bran muffins :)