Turbo NERDS (inspired by Karinaforever)

Options
2»

Replies

• kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! I don't know how she has the energy to bounce around after the HIIT - I'm usually ready to drop!

I noticed on Fire 55 EZ yesterday that you just start to see Alee do a wrong move and it cuts. In the next shot she's turned the other way and doing the right move.

I wonder how many run throughs they had to do to get enough material to splice out the mistakes and weary ones!

I think it's done really well btw, just starting to notice things now as I'm not having to concentrate so much on getting the moves right.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yeah theres another one (fire 45 i think?) where she says low high and then goes "front front front!" LOL and then she does it again low high, but starts with high punch. hehe i am sure it is hard up there though!

I always wonder how hard it must be for her to say left when she is going right, etc...or with the clock...Like does she have it written on the walls so that she can remember?
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed that sometimes she wears the big microphone thing and other times not? Kinda bugs me:) Also, I think it's in Upper 20 where she doesn't introduce Allie or the other girl at all....or maybe she does and I just space out every time:)