What's your goal?

Options

Replies

• midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60-70 lbs and to not feel so tired all the time.
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My goal is to eat healthy and stay active for the rest of my life. This way I can finally stay near 150lbs once and for all.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    My goal is to lose 116 lbs total, so far have lost 14 lbs of that. Short term goal would be to lose enough to have to buy new/smaller clothes for a vacation that I'm taking in september.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    75 pounds total, 66 to go now.
  • mrsdamr
    mrsdamr Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60lbs, 30 of it I had already lost and unfortunately put back on. Now I need to get my mind in focus and get it off again. Mini goal is to be down 15lbs before end of August when we go to Disney. I don't have issues getting out of breath, fitting into seats,etc - I just want to look a little better in pictures and fit into my clothes more comfortably.
  • Bizeebec150
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds.

So is mine, my mini goal is to be 150 (5lbs shy of that) by September
  • tamilynn2008
    tamilynn2008 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Brand new...started yesterday :)
    Would love some new friends. I desperately could use the support!
    My goal is to lose 40-50 pounds and to feel healthier and more energetic.
    Eat to live vs. living to eat!
  • 666izzy
    666izzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 10st (140lb), and then stay there.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    My goal is to lose about twenty more pounds. The first ten came off extremely slow. The next ten pretty fast. And now the scale doesn't want to move. So frustrating!!!
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 45 pounds. But I can't think in in those terms so my goal right now today is to lose 7.6 lbs. That will get me in the 180's & its been while since I've been there.
  • kktoland
    kktoland Posts: 7
    Options
    I need to lose 58 more lbs. Would like to be able to stand more than 2 hours without leg pain. As long as weight loss is fairly steady - I'm staying motivated. I know it will take a long time to get there.
  • sherrielynned1
    sherrielynned1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    To lose 40 -50 pounds healthfully and complete a tri a tri then sprint distance Triahlon.
  • angiezturn
    angiezturn Posts: 49
    Options
    To not look like im pregnant when I am not!! To lose a total of 55 pounds. Live a healthy lifestyle!
  • sweetpea5445
    sweetpea5445 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for weight loss of, at least, 35 lbs. I wouldn't complain, though, If I lost more.
  • sherrielynned1
    sherrielynned1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've had that comment before.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    My goal is to lose 90lbs.
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am new to the this group after spending the last 3 months in the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution group. I have lost 20 pounds and changed my body doing Body Revolution and will be finishing the 90 day program in a week.

My new goal is to get that last 10 pounds off and maintain what I have achieved.

I have lost weight and become more fit in the past. I seem to reach my goal and stop working at it. This is what I what to change. I need to make this a life long lifestyle choice.
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So how have you all done on your goals?

I'm only down 4 pounds - still have 11 to go. I find it incredibly difficult to lose in my 40's. When I was younger, I'd just cut out soda and <poof> it was gone. Now even working out 5 to 6 days a week coupled with watching every morsel I eat isn't enough.
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 140 which is 45 lbs away. It would be nice to walk and not have my thighs rub together...

I am new to the site so if anyone needs a new friend feel free to add me.
  • princessbgirl
    Options
    My goal, which sounds like that of the majority here, is to lose about 7-10 pounds. I lost around 60 lbs ten years ago, and play w this last 10 pounds OVER AND OVER. I also want to keep up my fitness effort AND develop enough confidence to re enter the job market.