Hot 4 Halloween

Options
Starting Weight: 223
Goal Weight by Halloween:190

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'd like to at least get to 199 by Halloween =) I'm 223 now as well.
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Halloween was already kinda an objective of mine, to be down to at least 260 by then. So starting today that will mean a loss of 34lbs from today. So count me in!! 15 weeks and 34 lbs....
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I had my goal earlier in October..but then again it might not be until November I reach it so.
    I will love to be hot by halloween..

SW:178
    GW:156
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm at 152, I'd like to get down to 140 by Hallowe'en. I plan on dressing up as Britney Spears, the Baby One More Time school uniform look, so I'd like my stomach to be a bit flatter lol
  • Cheetahgirl88
    Cheetahgirl88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I say I want to be 200 lbs even by halloween! This is 34 lbs down. Let's do this!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll hit 215 before Halloween, I've always wanted to be Hellboy for Halloween.
    I plan on dressing up as Britney Spears, the Baby One More Time school uniform look.

:love:
  • Alexz210
    Alexz210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'd love to jump on board! My current weight is 147. I'd like to be at 135 by Halloween. It's my last 10 pounds, so it will be difficult. I'd love some support!!

I recently saw a couple of super cute Halloween costumes that I'd love to fit into by Oct 31. Good luck to all!!
  • jalapenosmom
    jalapenosmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This group is great because my birthday is the day before halloween and my son's first birthday is halloween!

Starting weight:194
    Goal weight: 178

here goes nothing!
  • lumina92
    lumina92 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am at 163 I would love to be around 130 by Halloween! We always have a Halloween birthday party for my oldest daughter since her bday is just a few days before and I would love to dress up with her and her friends!! Last year i stepped into a black drum liner and put one over my head with little holes for air! Sure scared some kids when a giant black blob started chasing them!!:laugh:
  • sewhappymomma
    Options
    My first goal weight was to hit my wedding weight by my next anniversary which is NOV 12 but getting to that goal before hand would be extremely awesome!

Current weight its 205
    Goal Weight is 165
    Total to lose is 40 lbs
    Thats a little more then 2.5 pounds a week.

I would be happy to reach 180 by then which is my lowest before my youngest son. and that would be a little more then 1.5 pounds a week which is doable but my goal is 2 pounds a week..

I have to remember that there is no failing when it comes to a challenge Any loss is a win.. I cant get discouraged or I give up! :/
  • wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my favorite holiday

I'm now 207 and i wish to be 177
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I think I'm at 199-ish. Would love to be 170-ish by Halloween. I'm having difficulty putting the dreaded EXERCISE into the routine. The food isn't a problem.....I'm just a slug :yawn:
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing-I go to the Florida Keys on Nov 1st.

I am 199 today & would LOVE to hit 175 by Halloween. That is my dream goal, my realistic goal is 180.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years so will have to give a costume some thought...

Good luck to all!
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 292, goal weight by Halloween 235.
  • fallenangel1973
    Options
    Right now I'm 238 and I'd love to lose 30lbs by Halloween, which would have me down to 208. Sounds great, so fingers crossed here I go, lol!
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Current weight- 256.5

By Halloween- 226.5

Lower would be awesome but I'm tying to be a little realistic.
  • desertlyzard
    desertlyzard Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    count me in. seems like several people are shooting for a 30 to 35 loss range so I'll go for that.

Starting weight: 284
    Goal weight: 254

AND

starting hip/bellyfat :55.5 inches
    Goal: 50 inches

If anyone wants to keep intouch beyond the board, please feel free to 'friend me'
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 165

Halloween is just over 15 weeks away. My goal is to lose my last 9 pounds by then, and then maintain through the holidays! 170 is my lowest adult weight, so getting to 165 is a really big deal for me. I'm 5'11 and feel great at 174 - can't imagine how great I'll feel at 165!! I seriously do not remember ever weighing in the 160s - ever. in. my. life. I expect these last 9 pounds to be really tough.

Also, I am running my first half marathon in February, so November will be when I need to start seriously training. I already run and workout 5-6x per week, but November will be when I need to be really focused on running. So I want to be at a good race weight by then. Don't want to schlep around an extra 10 pounds if I don't have to! :laugh:

YAY - so excited to have a timely and realistic goal! Good luck to us all! :flowerforyou:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'd love to jump on board! My current weight is 147. I'd like to be at 135 by Halloween. It's my last 10 pounds, so it will be difficult. I'd love some support!!

I recently saw a couple of super cute Halloween costumes that I'd love to fit into by Oct 31. Good luck to all!!

I'm working on my last 10 pounds as well, and expect it to be challenging. Feel free to friend me - I'm happy to suport and be supported! :flowerforyou:
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    love Halloween. I always dress up. OK starting around 203 (my weigh in is tomorrow) goal is 175 by halloween. That is around 14 weeks.