Hi

Options
chelekaz
chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
My name is Michele (Chele) and I am a KWX addict!

I started working out with the Kettleworx 4 weeks ago... Just finished wk4 of the 6wk body makeover today and am loving it. My husband and I are doing it together and motivate each other to get up and move and workout! I'm seeing such great results!

Replies

• amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started the kettleworx program. I'm only on week one but I too love it!

It's such a great workout for 20 minutes. I love being sore all over the next day. I hope it yields major results!
  • chelekaz
    Options
    One of my besties started it last year. In 4 months she lost 50 pounds... she incorporated walking a mile or 2 every day as well which I haven't done but it leaves me great hope!

She weighs less than she did when we graduated HS 20 years ago!!

I do the Resistance, Cardio and Core once per week per the 6wk makeover and then incorporate the different ultimate body collections in between and a fast burn 2 - 3x per week.

I have found a home exercise program that I finally love and can stick with!
  • Meee2012
    Meee2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit behind Chelekaz but she totally inspires me :)

I'm starting to see small results doing the 6 week programme with the occasionally fast ab session. I haven't started on the other DVDs yet - I'm saving them to try and make sure I enjoy the programme for as long as possible.

Has anyone else in the group been doing kettleworx for a while and can let us know their progress?
  • chelekaz
    Options
    Hey sweetie! Glad you made found this group. When I found it there was only 1 member..... hoping that we can promote and get more of us.......
  • candyrayne215
    candyrayne215 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi im so happy that more people have joined the group! good luck to all!
  • chelekaz
    Options
    Hey everyone....
  • ShizukaSamurai
    ShizukaSamurai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm really excited there's a group for KettleWorX. I'm really loving the program. I just started, but i'm already seeing and feeling results. I also have the 6 Week transformation program. I look forward to keeping in touch with other KettleWorX enthusiasts!