Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

post your starting weights here! :)

13»

Replies

• SW: 115kg
    GW(for the challenge) : 113kg
  • Hi,! I have 15 pounds to lose. My husband and I are starting P90X tomorrow and I'm starting a meal plan. I'll keep you posted!
  • wave8375
    wave8375 Posts: 1
    Just starting today...need the supports....32 pounds away to best body ever....let's do it!
  • anialw
    anialw Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm new. I have my wedding dress fitting in 2 weeks so this is a final push to get a bit trimmer before then.

Starting weight: 120lbs
    Goal weight: 115lbs
  • mimtastic
    mimtastic Posts: 5
    Started on July 16th
    Weight on July 16th = 162 lbs
    Goal Weight = 130

So exciting to be in a group for this!
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Hi everybody. I think that this group is exactly something I need to get to my desired BMI of less than 25% within a year period.

I am working out daily for an hour and i'm going to step it up quite a notch and shoot for at least 3 - 4 grueling hard hours per day.

I've been pretty good at keeping under my daily goals.

I am currently 320.6. I want to get below 300 (my first major goal). Then I'm shooting for a final weight about 230 or so. I'm 6'4 so I can afford to carry a little bit of weight, but i have let myself go after I retired in 2004 after working out year after year. Now I need to get into that mindset and start pushing myself hard like I used to and make some major lifestyle changes. Gosh how I miss pizza. Today I realized that I'm going to have let go of my breadsticks at Olive Garden too. But not the salad, yumm, yumm.

Scott
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Hi Pure

I read about your comment with a doctor's appointment and I'm hoping to be less than 300 pounds (20 to go) before I start my last grad course especially since I'm going to San Diego to visit my nephew who's joining the Marines.

I've got to look good, but I don't know if I will plan on attending in my service dress uniform (I was in the Air Force for 24 years).

Scott
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Started on 16 July

BF: 14.5%
    weight: 119.6 lbs
  • Hopeful_
    Hopeful_ Posts: 39 Member
    I'm going to start this tomorrow as I'm going to a festival in 15 days and I need to look better and get down below 11stone finally! Starting weight 160lbs. Goal: below 154lbs!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Starting weight 108.6

Goal Weight 103.0
  • BradsLynne
    BradsLynne Posts: 11
    SW 163
    GW 120
    5'3"
  • racemary
    racemary Posts: 52 Member
    Starting weight on Friday 13th 77.9