Please help me ...I need some motivation or anything??

Options
mundih
mundih Posts: 9 Member
Am just sitting here crying....weight loss is so hard and so much is going on in my life.I have been at it for months now and only recently getting results but not as i would like. I dont know what to do anymore?? How do i make it to the finish line. I hate being so fat all my life i have been fat. I am so tired of everyone looking so good and I looking just fat. always the fat one. I am so tired.
I went to body attack class today and i was the only fat one...and it was soo hard to keep up and i felt like a loser...Now my boddy hurts and life is just bringing me down. Please anybody...? How can i make it through this tough times without eating junk and lose weight????

Replies

• lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi! I hope you are feeling a little better here later in the day. I don't pretend to have all the answers and I struggle myself sometimes too. All I can say is when it gets you down remember your goals. I had been walking and doing the Couch to 5k (run/walk) program a couple days a week. That was it. And watching my calorie intake but I was barely losing. It came off pretty quickly at first and now has just slowed. My response? First I wanted to quit and eat a whole lotta junk but then I thought "that's how I ALWAYS handle things and it will just mean gaining back what I've lost and probably even more!" so instead I decided to up the intensity and get a trainer. Yesterday (session 2) I tell him I am beat. I physically can't do another thing... how do I push past it? He says REMEMBER YOUR GOALS. When you want to quit remind yourself you will only get further away from the goals you have set for yourself. Don't have any goals? Sit down and right them out. I haven't been 100% on point lately letting work and school mess up my progress but trust and believe I remind myself daily to keep it under control so even when I am not kicking *kitten* I am at least maintaining. You can do this! We are here for you! Vent away my friend -- this is one of the key reasons we are here; to support each other. Go for a walk, take a relaxing bath, take a dance class, punch a pillow.... anything but sabotage yourself with candy or chips!
  • mundih
    mundih Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for this inspirational message. You are so right! funny enough i couldnt resist stepping on the scale today and i made the goal that i have been fighting for for months now. Just to be out of 120kg feelsss amaaazing. Sometimes we just want our hard work to pay off immediately but we have to be patient and remember where we are going. I am so glad. I have a long way to go but its always good to know that i aint waking up at 5am for nothing.
    Wish you all the best with your journey too girl! I am so glad i joined mfp. Couldnt have done it alone!
  • sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Don't give up on yourself. We all hit that wall. It seems like an unending battle. It's hard for me to imagine what it would really be like to lose all the weight I need to lose. Having this group and great supportive friends helps. I am learning that when things in life take a turn for the worse, I turn to food, but in the long run I only hurt myself. Using food to cope with life's struggles will only punish you. I have to listen to my own advice, so I will say it for all of us, we are more than the food we consume. We are worthy of a healthy and happy life. Enjoy the journey of exercising to improve our bodies and savor the flavors of eating healthy, nutritious food. Have some fun along the way and when things get out of control, check in with those who love and support you.

Welcome to the group! Stay with us!