Slim For Christmas!

Options
Ellevated
Ellevated Posts: 192 Member
Last year I was really embarrassed seeing people I'd not seen for a few months because I had put on so much weight. This year I want it to be a different story!

Who is with me?!

Replies

• weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Count me in definitely, that's been my goal with starting WW and MFP, our son is home for Christmas and I want to be in shape, I refused to even be in the photos last year, and I don't ever want to feel like that again.. On another plus, I hadn't realized there was a group for Fibro, brilliant....
  • Ellevated
    Options
    Oh, I didn't know you had fibro! This group was just recently set up. Such a fab idea.

I think I'm going to aim for 21lbs by Christmas. Eeep! Scary.
  • Tamara6984
    Tamara6984 Posts: 30
    Options
    Count me in! I'd like to weigh 154lbs by Christmas, so 19 to go! Good luck everyone!
  • sunshinedean
    sunshinedean Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Count me in toooo!!! My original "I can do anything goal had me @ my goal weight by the end of the year......that means 59 more lbs to go on that goal! I will be shocked if I make it but I am going to focus on that goal and see where I end up ~ who knows; I might surprise myself!! The worst that can happen is I get close ~ :laugh:
  • buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am in.....hmm......5 months away- lets say...........goal weight- that would be 135.....so, 32.5 lbs......only about 6 lbs a month....and like you said- the worst I could do is get close! :wink:
  • Ellevated
    Options
    Goooo team, goooooooooo!:tongue:
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Okay I've just done the maths and figure I'd like to lose at least another 20 lbs by Christmas. I am at a 16 lb loss today so far after 9 weeks but I think you always start strong as you have more to lose, cracking 135 has always been really hard for me so I would be happy with breaking that milestone. Here is to G and T's all around when we reach our goals.
  • GramGale
    GramGale Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm on with you! We will be having a big family Christmas this year, and not only would I like to look reasonably good but would like to be able to enjoy some of the usual goodies of the season without so much guilt. Let's go!
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well, that's about 23 weeks away so I would LOVE to be down another 40 lbs by then.
  • sunshinedean
    sunshinedean Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    How are you all doing with our "slim for Christmas" goals?
  • deb_jones
    deb_jones Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Really not a goal of mine to be slim for Christmas because we don't go anywhere anyway. I just want to lose this extra weight. Of course if I am slim for Christmas, maybe I could ask for clothes! LOL