6 week body makeover

Options
chelekaz
chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
So, I am in the midst of wk5 of the 6wk body makeover. Now, weighing in at over 200 pounds I am going to need to do this multiple times .... however.... I am losing inches... unfortunately no tape measure so I don't know how many... BUT... I can tell you pants that last year would not go over my thighs (hides head in shame)... now fit and are slightly baggy (big smile on face).

My abs... are getting tight under the layers of fat..

My arms are stronger than they have been in years...

My legs are stronger than they have been since I gave up dancing at the age of 17

My core engages without me even actively thinking about it

I have energy

I suffer from a disease that causes joint pain... I do the workout and it EASES the joint pain for the rest of the day...

So... in 5 weeks all this has happened to me... Next week I finish the program... then I am going to start all over again... but this time, I will double it up by doing each of the 3 videos twice per week. And of course will continue to do the Ultimate Body Collection or 1 of the Fast workouts EVERY DAY.

Replies

• ShizukaSamurai
    ShizukaSamurai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your progress and results! How are you doing since your last update?

I've noticed the same with myself. I've gained strength, endurance, muscle definition, but I haven't dropped weight. My clothes are fitting better. I know every person is different, but I was wondering when you started to notice the pounds dropping off with the program?