Where are you sore?

Options
pdknight8185
pdknight8185 Posts: 23 Member
I noticed today on my day of rest Im really sore under my arms down my side, I haven't felt this soreness yet so its new to me. Legs are finally not sore but then again ask me tomorrow after I start Week 2!!!! :smile:

Replies

• kjeang11
    kjeang11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    EVERYWHERE! Although I'm surprised how sore my sides are. I also noticed more soreness on my rest day too! Hopefully it means we are doing something right:wink:13189857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pdknight8185
    pdknight8185 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ME TOO
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I was everywhere last week! But right now... lower back muscles.. :)
  • joeyease
    joeyease Posts: 4
    Options
    i start week 2 tomorrow too

my legs were sore and my abs the first day. it hurt to get out of bed and out of a chair lol

im good now though

for those who are sore and are worried about the next day, with me i was really sore but when i started to do the video, i was fine the second i started doing the first warm up which is a jog

dig deep
  • sonal33
    sonal33 Posts: 8
    Options
    I totally recommend using a foam roller to help alleviate the muscle soreness. It really helps to get rid of all the knots in your muscles. It might be a bit painful at first (because it's breaking the knots apart) but after you use it your just feels so much better. This has helped me get through weeks 1 & 2.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1401

Also I drink Zico after each workout since it's really high in potassium. The potassium helps with muscle soreness and pain.
  • Chan0629
    Chan0629 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have only done day one (I started yesterday) but I can totally feel it in my legs.
  • Moonlitdove
    Options
    Lower back for sure...legs were more sore last night than now but man I can feel my lower back today as I sit in the office chair!
  • bwrunkle
    bwrunkle Posts: 8
    Options
    I am not "sore" anywhere today after Cardio Recovery last night - however, I definately feel muscles that were worked. My gluts and quads are pretty heavy today and my shoulders are a bit stiff - but I expected that after last night. I am only in week 1 - so far so good.
    Tonite is PURE CARDIO - I am a little scared!!! But I will just do what I can do - at my own pace.

I do find that I am improving skills and strength exponentially! That is amazing to me.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    I always find my soreness in my shoulders/arms/upper back. I think it's because that is where i'm the weakest, and when you do a bunch of those plank/push-up moves it takes its toll. The other day though, after doing the Plyometric video, i found my abs and obliques a bit sore... I was specifically focussing on trying to tighten as I did each move, so i guess that's what did it!

I'm in my third week and each video still kicks my butt! I really hope it gets a little easier, or else I'm really in for it in the second month! YIKES!
  • bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    Options
    My legs- my calves. I woke myself up a couple of times last night stretching my legs so it must of really been bothering me. I have Cardio Recovery today....I'm hoping it's not that bad....
  • djjuel
    djjuel Posts: 4
    Options
    I started Insanity back up for the 3rd time on Monday July 16 after being off for only a week and a half. Yesterday my salf muscles were sore and my legs.