do you modify anything??

Options
i cant do a pushup for the life of me so i usually do knee pushups or just planks. i figure that will at least strengthen my arms....
also when i get tired like the 3rd go around with high knees its like impossible so i end up just jogging..... instead of completely giving up...

and i cant figure out how that goes that roll thing they do....during stretching

also does anyone else get side stitches??

Replies

• pdknight8185
    pdknight8185 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I modify alot but it was also my first week lol. I suck at pushups as well so I tried doing girl pushups
  • sonal33
    sonal33 Posts: 8
    Options
    I usually take a break for 90 secs instead of 30 and I have more endurance to complete the entire drill.
  • brittneyburger
    brittneyburger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im with yall on the pushups lol anything is better than nothing, even if its modified :]
  • kjeang11
    kjeang11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I modify often:smile: I figure if i stay moving I'm still burning calories and keeping my heartrate up! I'm happy to hear that the push ups are a challange for other too...im not the only one! I just laugh and plank at those suggusted "Jack-push ups" yeah right...one day... maybe by day 40 week 7 or 8 !!! 13189857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SchoolCounselor
    SchoolCounselor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I usually take a break for 90 secs instead of 30 and I have more endurance to complete the entire drill.

When you take a break do you pause the DVD or just join in when you get your breath back?

Thanks
  • djjuel
    djjuel Posts: 4
    Options
    When I first started I couldn't do not one push up and am now up to 10 push ups. You just have to keep trying, eventually you can end up doing them...
  • maylene1853
    Options
    When I first started I couldn't do not one push up and am now up to 10 push ups. You just have to keep trying, eventually you can end up doing them...

awesome!!