Monday July16th 2012 one day a time!

Options
trapperanne
trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
This weekend was extreemly busy for me. I stayed in my food range and worked out both days. Today feels like a 10 with healthier calorie choices. My exercise was great and i really put forth effort. My hands have been hurting, so I am babying them. Today they feel better. Good luck to all.

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Glad your hands are feeling better. Pain can sure be a pain. lol My weekend was not so good. Over both days I do think, and no exercise, but today so far so good.
  • ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 425+ calories over goal for today. Hubby and I went to the Weather Vane where all the best food is FRIED. I sooo enjoyed (with guilt) clams, scallops and onion rings. It was a treat and I enjoyed it. I'll work extra hard for the rest of the week to burn up the calories. I'm not rating myself ...

So glad you all are having a good day. Keep babying those hands. (((hugs)))
  • Sharon31847
    Sharon31847 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Had a 10 day
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I am 425+ calories over goal for today. Hubby and I went to the Weather Vane where all the best food is FRIED. I sooo enjoyed (with guilt) clams, scallops and onion rings. It was a treat and I enjoyed it. I'll work extra hard for the rest of the week to burn up the calories. I'm not rating myself ...

So glad you all are having a good day. Keep babying those hands. (((hugs)))

Oh my gosh, that food sounds so good. I am a fried food junky, although I have tried to cut way down in the past year. Glad to hear you say you enjoyed it. We should enjoy our food. I give you a 5 for honesty!
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Today I did great. So I will rate myself at a 10