Hi Everyone

Options
jackiebebby
jackiebebby Posts: 40 Member
Hi Everyone! :happy:

I started this group so us 2013 brides to be can stick together to tone up, shed some weight but most of all stay MOTIVATED! With everything else going on, it is kind of tough! With all of the tastings and parties and everything it is very hard to say- no I really don't want that ice cream on this hot summer day! So I wish all of you guys luck and hope to meet some great people along the way!

Wedding: January 2013
Goal: -30

Replies

• BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie!

My journey has started today :) I have lots to lose and my big day is 14th September 2013. I'm already a gym bunny, love my classes and have been going lots since Jan but food/diet and silly shift work is my problem.

Good luck Xxx
  • jackiebebby
    Options
    Welcome to the group MiagracesMummy! And Congratulations on your up and coming WEDDING! :happy: I have hectic days too and understand when you are tired it is harder to make the effort to make the healthier decision for ourselves! But we are worth it! And if we mess up once in a while- Theres always a fresh start immediately after! Good Luck And I cant wait to see wedding pictures!!!
  • AJKSanders
    Options
    Hello all!

My goal before out wedding comes up is to lose 20 or so pounds. Wedding is planned for September 28, 2013!

So far this year I have lost 12 pounds, which I am pretty proud of.

~Amanda
  • amotivated
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm looking to loose -40 lbs before the big day next July !!!

Good luck :)
  • epfox86
    epfox86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I am also trying to shape up for the wedding and honeymoon.

Wedding Date: June 8, 2013
    I want to lose 35-40.
  • greenly3016
    greenly3016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I completely understand my big day is Sept 13th. I have been doing good workout wise but lost track about a month ago but maybe joining here will help me. We will look amazing in white we just gotta stick to it. :)
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    November 2, 2013. Looking to drop 30 or so before the big day. I've been sidetracked for the last 8 days with some back pain. Today is day 3 without any pain, so I'm back on my game. 25 to go!
  • Adele_J
    Adele_J Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey!! I'm Adele and I am getting married June 29, 2013 in Ontario, Canada!!! gonna be dress shopping in 8 weeks hoping to lose 30 lbs by then. Then another 20 lbs by the wedding!!! ekkk!!! I am so nervous!!
  • Myiesha_W
    Myiesha_W Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Myiesha and I'm getting married on May 4, 2013! My goal is to lose a total of 30lbs. by then! :happy:
  • ecl1234
    ecl1234 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Just getting going with myfitnesspal and would love to be friends with all of you! The big day is set for June 2013 and the dress is ordered. Now I'm look to lose 20 pounds before then!

Best,

EL
  • Kimpossible385
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Kim and I am getting married on October 19, 2013. I’m looking to slim down and tone up so I look awesome on my wedding day! xoxo
  • chissa710
    chissa710 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey I'm Melissa-- and on top of planning a wedding in only 10 months, I really want to lose at least 50lbs by then! The big day is May 25, 2013... Here's hoping I can do it!!
  • jackiebebby
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!!!!
  • jackiebebby
    Options
    Awesome 12 pound weight loss! :o)
  • jackiebebby
    Options
    Welcome Adele! Good luck with your weight loss! We will all be routing for you!!!
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I am getting married in March and have lost 20lbs! I would like to lose maybe 10-15 more before then!

Feel free to add me!!! :)
  • pfarlema
    pfarlema Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Trisha and I am getting married on June 8, 2013. My dress is already ordered and I would like to lose at least 20 lbs before the wedding. I have used myfitnesspal before and have had success but then I fall off the wagon with everything going on. Hopefully this wedding can give me the motivation I need :smile:
  • deanna5776
    deanna5776 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi

i'm deanna my big day is May 24, 2013. I just joined this week. I have lost about 75lbs a few years ago with weight watchers. i have since moved away from all my family and friends to be with my fiance. Originally from CT now living in Myrtle Beach. I have gained back about 30lb of my weight and have had enough. We get constant visitors all summer long so we are alway out eating and drinking....its killing me.

Starting out slowly but all the guests will be gone in 2 days and we are not expecting anyone else for a few more weeks.....

Its now or never!!!!!! Hoping to take off the 30lb by May!!!!!!

so glad to find this group!!!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I came across this group because the time is getting closer and closer, need some more accountability.

I can help you and you can help me :)

Let's be the best looking Brides we can be

My fiance and I are getting married on Sept, 14, 2013 in Ontario, Canada

Since April 2010 I have lost 30 lbs.. but over the past few months I have seemed to gained 5 or 10 lbs back, The summer is a difficult time with parties, but the winter isnt going to get easier. And I will have to stay strong all next summer since I have a September wedding. Time to get serious for the next 13 months (and after of course)
  • Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Kelly and I'm getting married on May 4, 2013 - so in just under 9 months! I've already bought my dress, so now my goal is to shed a few more pounds and hopefully get it altered to be smaller than when I bought it!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's successes!! :)