3DS? Anyone tried it?

Options
I've just ordered it...Any good? Anyone tried 30 Day Shred?

Replies

• o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have it! I haven't done a full 30, but I liked it.

Let me know when you get it and I'll do it with you!!
  • beautybreakdownNJM
    Options
    Will do, good to have a workout buddy so i know i wont be the only one in pain on day 2 ahaha x
  • iamluce
    iamluce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i did 10 days of level one but when i changed to level two i lost motivation
    would like to start again though so i might next month
    it's good, pretty intense, but good!
  • UmmShahad
    UmmShahad Posts: 37
    Options
    Just finished Day 3 of Level 1 and just saw this post!

I think it is getting easier as the days go along, but I am not going to lie, it brings me to the brink of death at some points, probably just a testament to how unfit I am though :P

Have seen that some others on MFP have had amazing success with it so that is motivating me to stick with it, hope I can make the full 30 days though!
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I may start tonight. Gah. I dont WANT to but I need to do SOMETHING!! :)
  • stin2000
    stin2000 Posts: 2
    Options
    I do Ripped in 30 which is really good. Really hard but really good. I got to week 4 before and quit because it was too hard. Am currently back to week 2...which is killer but effective.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    OP let me also know when you get it....we can all try starting up around the same time and support each other!
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OP let me also know when you get it....we can all try starting up around the same time and support each other!

Agreed!! I'll do it too just let me know when we start. I have it but ive never done it days in a row. I have a lot of her DVDs.
  • dlm682001
    dlm682001 Posts: 7
    Options
    What is the Thirty Day Shred?
  • UmmShahad
    Options
    What is the Thirty Day Shred?

It is a DVD by Jillian Michaels (the trainer off of Biggest Loser). It has 3 levels (1, 2 and 3) and each level lasts about 20 minutes without the cooldown period. The point is to do it continuously for 30 days (10 days at level 1, 10 at level 2 and 10 at level 3). It involves cardio and strength training for which you need some kind of weights. Intense but you get results!

Link to the DVD on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jillian-Michaels-Day-Shred-DVD/dp/B002RNOS2Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342699732&sr=8-1
  • UmmShahad
    Options
    Just finished Day5 Level 1 (missed yesterday :s) and just wanted to say to those that are starting out and finding it a struggle...it DOES get easier as the days go along, just stick with it!! :)