Anyone starting Chalean Extreme in July??

Options

Replies

• Brandilion05
    Brandilion05 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started last week of Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme Hybrid! Feel free to add me! Good Luck ladies!!!!
  • gpsacole
    gpsacole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am going to Vegas tomorrow for 4 days and starting when I return. I tried all kinds of exersize programs, and have done this b4 but just started MFP and needed a weight lifting program so I am starting again.
  • shalesteel
    Options
    I started July 2nd! Love it!!! Add me I need some accountability people.
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 3rd week of Burn phase- welcome to the party folks!!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 of the TF/CLX hybrid that Chalene's sister created. I love the program!
  • bunkinburgh
    Options
    On my second week! Really liking it so far.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Had to postpone my start date, so I'll be starting on the 16th
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday July 9th! I'm so excited :smile:
  • emily_can
    emily_can Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started today with Burn 1. I am excited!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Had to postpone my start date, so I'll be starting on the 16th

Awesome! That is when I am going to be starting. I have done 2 rounds of CLX already so I am super excited to get round 3 started. My first round was not that great. Lost some inches but my diet was out of control. 2nd round got my eating in order and lost 24lbs and 25 inches. I have been doing various other workouts in the last year but I am ready for more CLX! My plan is to do the 90 day TF schedule in the mornings and CLX 3 days a week in the evening after work. I am looking to lose another 30 pounds by next summer or be a size 4. Which ever comes first!! :bigsmile:

Good luck to you all!

Tracy
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today, combining CLX with half marathon training, so I'll be doing CLX on Sun, Tues, Thurs and running Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat. I'll finish right at half marathon time in October! This is my third time starting, but I've never finished. The third time's the charm, right?!
  • Mischelina
    Mischelina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday. I plan to follow the schedule and plan to mix the Jillian Michaels workouts I've been doing the last few months for cardio. I've got about 15 lbs left to lose so I've got to kick things up a notch!
  • aidancowpoke
    aidancowpoke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started TF and Chalean extreme hybrid today. I finished Insanity in June. I have a 20 lb kettlebell, anyone ever use that for this program? I have 3 lb, 5 lb and 10 lb dumbbells and resistance tubing. I may buy two more sets of bells but the five and ten were hard so I will see.
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I started this past Sunday. Sweating like mad! I am having issues with using Bodylastics resistance bands and the heaviest dumbbells I have are 10lbs. I need heavier for chest and back, but cannot afford any at the moment. We will see how it goes!

Michelle
  • gpsacole
    gpsacole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well I started CLX again on 7/14, this is my second time (the first time was a joke, only doing small weight and no cardio) My back is sore due to a previous back injury, but cold pack, Advil, and rest today and I will be ready to do intervals and Abs tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement with your post, a third time around, so awesome. I started with MFP and have already lost 2 pounds last week, so I keep loggin in. I feel the hulk on my back about this weight still so that's why I choose the picture.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Today is D5-BC 3..I :heart: this program
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I just finished week two of Burn, starting week 3 on Monday. I love this program as well. I feel awesome after every workout.
  • emily_can
    emily_can Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I also just finished week 2 of burn. I love the program as well!
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    August is around the corner!! ...... Finished Burn circuit today.

Push Circuit bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • arlissa1
    arlissa1 Posts: 9
    Options
    I started the Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid on Friday, the 13th. I like to have my Rest day on Sundays so I started on a Friday. I completed Day 14 today.

arlissa