Weigh in 1 - 17th July

Options
This will be the post for the weigh in on Tuesday 17th, so be sure to log in on Tuesday and post your results!

Don't worry if it's not what you wanted, post anyway for support and encouragement :)

Stats should be recorded as follows

SW (start of challenge weight):
W1W (week 1 weigh in):
TPL (total pound loss):

It will be the same each week with only the W1W changing to W2W and so on...However i will post a new topic each week for weigh ins so that recordings do not get confused...

Each week everyones weight will be added to the spreadsheet to track progress.

Keep going guys!

Look forward to seeing everyone's progress on Tuesday!

Replies

• beautybreakdownNJM
    Options
    Happy first weight in everybody. It's 7:41am here in the uk and i have to get to work soon, if anyone was wondering why i am posting so early :)

SW: 184

W1W: 181.4

TPL: 2.6 pounds!

YAY, can't wait to everybody elses.

Just wanted to say a big well done everyone for getting through the first week and staying with the challenge, posting throughout the week etc..
    Keep it up and keep the contact going! x
  • UmmShahad
    UmmShahad Posts: 37
    Options
    Happy first weight in everybody. It's 7:41am here in the uk and i have to get to work soon, if anyone was wondering why i am posting so early :)

SW: 184

W1W: 181.4

TPL: 2.6 pounds!

YAY, can't wait to everybody elses.

Just wanted to say a big well done everyone for getting through the first week and staying with the challenge, posting throughout the week etc..
    Keep it up and keep the contact going! x

Well done!! Great result for the 1st week! Keep it up, we got this ;)

SW: 152 lbs

W1W: 149.6 lbs

TPL: 2.4 lbs

Also in the UK, had to be up early, hence the early post :P

Hope everyone gets the results they wanted, but if not, we still have 7 more weeks to go and today is a new day, we can do this!!
  • jennadiane_
    jennadiane_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Morning! It's 6A in NY right now.... I've worked hard all week and have been looking forward to thist...

SW (start of challenge weight): 149.7
    W1W (week 1 weigh in): 147.6
    TPL (total pound loss): 2.1 lbs
  • Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    SW: 198.8
    W2W: 194.6
    TL: 4.2 lbs

:) I'm really proud of that number! I've been stuck in the 190s for almost 5 weeks now! Looking forward to finally breaking into the 80s. Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see the totals on the spreadsheet.

Becky
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    7 AM here in the nation's capital. *yawn*

SW: 152.8
    W2W: 149.8
    TL: 3lbs

Thats not bad considering my weekend was a huge wash!! Way to go everyone!!!
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    SW: 144
    W2W: 143
    TL: 1 lb

This week I hope to put in more exercise time. Great job everyone!
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    SW: 160
    (Week 1) CW: 159
    TL: 1 lb

Not as happy with this number, but I learned to workout much more and push myself. So numbers will get better I know. Pushing through and determined!!!!

Great job everyone!!!
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    SW: 198.8
    W2W: 194.6
    TL: 4.2 lbs

:) I'm really proud of that number! I've been stuck in the 190s for almost 5 weeks now! Looking forward to finally breaking into the 80s. Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see the totals on the spreadsheet.

Becky

Great job!!!! Congrats!!
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    SW: 186
    W1W: 183.8

TPL: 2.2 LBS

IM EXCITED. IM GETTING CLOSER TO THE 70'S. I HAVENT SEEN THAT IN OVER A YEAR... WOOOOHOOOOO GREAT JOB TO ALL
  • back4good
    back4good Posts: 17
    Options
    SW (start of challenge weight): 183
    W1W (week 1 weigh in): 181.5
    TPL (total pound loss): 1.5

Congrats to everyone from Florida!! This weigh in really motivated me to get re-focused quickly after going to the beach and not tracking for a few days...
  • 4wheelinchick
    4wheelinchick Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    SW: 246

W1W: 243.4

TPL: 2.6

Week one down, seven more to go! I exercised a little bit this week and my eating wasn't great hopeing to do better this week and hopefully lose at least the same next week! Everyone is doing a great job! Can't wait to see the totals of how much we've lost as a group! :-) Lets keep our eyes on the prize, ladies and gentlemen! :-)
  • kd1414
    kd1414 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My first week back on MFP and I am thrilled!

SW: 222.5
    W1W: 215
    TL: 7

This group really motivated me to keep on track! Thanks for your support!
  • brittmar25
    brittmar25 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Writing this from an off site work meeting. Hope I have all the information:

SW (start of challenge weight): 220.4 (I think?)
    W1W (week 1 weigh in): 217
    TPL (total pound loss): 3.4

Good luck in the next week!
  • Tjsgranny
    Tjsgranny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All! Here it goes :
    SW. 166
    WIW. 164
    TPL. 2
    My week went fairly good.Im a newbie in a sense joined a lil while back but just recently got serious about logging.I enjoy this site but Im having info overload( eating back exercise calories,starvation mode,bmr,tdee,etc.) which as I'm sure someone can attest to causes confusion just from this site along please don't let me start to surfing the internet.Imma simple person,all I wanna do is lose weight in a way that is safe and can be maintained.Now I don't know if it's just me but since starting MFP my DCL 1200 upon a lil research I bumped it up to 1350 my BMR, kicked in a lil exercise now 1750 but after eating 1200 calories for a month(I've read this comment a thousand times on here but) I find it hard to eat my exercise calories back thus more confusion starvation mode....oops I've done it again not ranting but really needed to get it out,this might have been the wrong forum for this but you let me in the group now y'all family! Thank you so much for listening.
  • MaxlacusNight
    MaxlacusNight Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SW (start of challenge weight): 224.8
    W1W (week 1 weigh in): 221.6
    TPL (total pound loss): 3.1

Considering I have PCOS.. this is the fastest I've ever seen the weight come off! ^_^
  • restoreleanne
    restoreleanne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    SW: 197.2
    W1W: 200
    TL: 2.8
  • hhoward11
    hhoward11 Posts: 13
    Options
    Great Job everyone! Thanks for all your support!

SW: 167

W1W: 165.2

TPL: 1.8 pounds!

Have a great week 2!!
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!

SW : 178.5
    W1W : 174.5
    TPL: -4 lbs

I am SO excited with my loss this week! I also challenged myself this past week to no pop/soda for an entire week. I was getting so hooked on my diet cokes, and I made it all week without drinking one! I noticed I haven't felt bloated once, no indigestion, no heartburn!

BTW - if anyone wants to add me as a friend please do, I love the support that we get around here from each other!
  • beautybreakdownNJM
    Options
    Wow guys, this is absolutely fantastic work!

Well done everyone. Keep going, keep strong.

Image what we can achieve by the end of these 8 weeks!!
  • sarahg2290
    sarahg2290 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    SW: 170
    CW: 168
    TPL: 2 lbs!

Yay!