How'd you do?

Options
achalmers68
achalmers68 Posts: 4 Member
Let's use this thread to share how we did for the day...the good, the bad, and the ugly...

Replies

• achalmers68
    Options
    I'll start. I bought some chips (Jalapeno Poppers) and ate the whole 4 oz bag...to me that was my biggest downfall of the day.

Still not done with this water (32 oz. to go)...great workouts..and yeah that's all I have to say.

I do need some more dinner ideas with my fish (flounder)..almost tried Risotto but i didnt have time..
  • m1chaelson
    Options
    Day 1 complete... Greek Yogurt and granola for breakfast

Mix Greens and spinach salad, cajun grilled chicken topped with avocado, carrots, egg whites, and balsamic vinaigrette. Pure apple juice to drink. 1 gallon of water.

dinner is sweet potato, baked chicken no skin and fresh fruit. And some life juice to wash it down with.

Almonds were the snack of the day...
  • achalmers68
    Options
    Day 1 complete... Greek Yogurt and granola for breakfast

Mix Greens and spinach salad, cajun grilled chicken topped with avocado, carrots, egg whites, and balsamic vinaigrette. Pure apple juice to drink. 1 gallon of water.

dinner is sweet potato, baked chicken no skin and fresh fruit. And some life juice to wash it down with.

Almonds were the snack of the day...

You did great!! Good job!
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did good, I was surprised I finished my mile challenge in 10:13. I'm finding out that I'm all about the challenge, why I couldn't have done that just running is beyond me...I did eat a little piece of cake, but I'll work it off today.

I went to Wal-Mart and got lots of veggies and fruit. Tonight I'll have tilapia, broccoli and something else. At work, I'll have a salad with fruit and tomatoes with salt and pepper. I also bought some quacamole and baked artisan tostito chips. I'm going hard, but not extreme! You can't go from one spectrum to the other, you'll fail if you do.
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You did awesome! Keep it up.