Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for mom friends

2»

Replies

• momto3angels11
    momto3angels11 Posts: 1 Member
    33 yr old mom to 3 and an Army wife...trying to lose 88 lbs while husband is deployed...feel free to add me
  • kkalanquin
    kkalanquin Posts: 21 Member
    HI! I'm a 26 year old mom of 3 (6,4, & 2). I've always battled with my weight but it definitely got worse after having kids. My goal is to be down 50 lbs by this time next year. Preferrably sooner! But, I have a tendency to start changing diet just to fall off the wagon. This time, I want to stick to this! I definitely need some accountability buddies!! Please add me and help me stay focused and I'll do the same for you!

My profile page is a work in progress; pictures coming soon!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    I'm a 41 year old working mom of 2 (ages 6 and nearly 3). I've lost about 8 pounds so far. About 35 more to go! I need all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Hello ALL.. I'm a 29 year old mother of two. A 9 year old girl and a soon to be 3 year old boy.. I'm not working at the moment but do know how it goes working and understand the staying at home aspect as well. Feel free to send request.
  • I have a 6 month old and have struggled with findings the balance of working nights full time, and being home with my little guy. Anyone here feel free to add me. I need people to help push me, especially on my tired days!!!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Hi girls!!! I am a 26 year old mom of FOUR... all under 6!!! Can you say, BABY-WEIGHT????!!!!! I have over 100lbs to lose!!! Feel free to add me! I'm in Texas!!! =)

My blog: www.skinnychicago.blogspot.com
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Any moms want to add me please feel free. I am very supportive and post a few times a day on peoples statuses. I am in serious mom on a mission mode!
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 289 Member
    first time mom of an 8 mo old i stay home with her and she gets into everything so trying to work out is hard cuz i cant leave her alone and shes always underfoot feel free to add me
  • Anglcndle
    Anglcndle Posts: 11 Member
    I'm a 30 year old single mom. I've given up on trying to go to the gym even though I love it! I feel guilty enough that my daughter is in daycare by 6:30am and sometimes stays as late as 5pm. I love going to the gym, but I'm working on doing stuff at home. Any suggestions would be great. I would love to get out more with my daughter, but since I've started my weight loss journey, we've only had about 5 days of decent weather! Ahhhh!!!!!

Feel free to add me!
  • buffy113
    buffy113 Posts: 2
    hello im a mum of one boy aged 18 mths ! i suffered from PND and the weight went up to over 200 lbs, im aiming to lose over 60 lbs , it is going to be a very long journey ! my other half is also over weight but keeps buying snacks and junk despite knowing we both need to lose weight !!!
  • Hi all...37 year old mom of three...5,4 and almost 2. Looking to motivation and others to share the struggle. You can add me!!!
  • MrsHarvey2010
    MrsHarvey2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi there :) I'm a 22yo mom of one. Trying to lose another 15lbs or so. My DD is red-headed and every minute of it Lol so she keeps me busy. Looking for pals :) feel free to add me and email me.
  • BrookeeFranks
    BrookeeFranks Posts: 17 Member
    I am from Arkansas. I work full-time and have a very energetic 5 year old daughter at home. Working on losing at least 80 pounds. Add me if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • kaali85
    kaali85 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi I'm a 27 yomum of 4 (7,5,2.5 &8m) trying to lose bout 20lbs before I reassess where I'm at and how I feel. :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • HI! I am a mom of a 4 year old little boy. I work full time with a commute of 45 minutes each way (living in PA working in MD). I find it hard to fit in exercising, and eating healthy that in its own is a full time job. Feel free to ADD me!!! I would love the support from other mommas. =)
  • laureen8885
    laureen8885 Posts: 5 Member
    Married, working mom 32 of a 9 year old son. I work 45-50hrs a week, plus PTA, plus soccer mom, plus MMA mom, plus mommie to a fur baby, and kermit crabs, and homework, and the gym, and dealing with an ADHD and ODD 9yr old going on 19!

I live in Plano, TX......add me! I'd love a walking/running buddy to do the trails with me!
  • I am a 41 year old mom of two, an almost 3 year old boy and an 18 month old girl. I live and work in the Washington, DC area. I have lost about 25 lbs (all the pregnancy weight), but have 75 more to go! I have been tracking daily and browsing the message boards/community posts, but have been hesitant to become involved. It is a bit intimidating and overwhelming. But, I would love to make MFP friendships where we could support one another!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    I have two little ones- 22 mos and 3 years. Would love some fellow mom support!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    I have two little ones- 22 mos and 3 years. Would love some fellow mom support!

I'm 32 and live in the Philly area!
  • I am on the same journey! Adding some of you ladies in this thread :)