Looking for motivated moms to loose weight with

Options
smartblonde529
smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
Hi Ladies!
I'm pretty new to MFP and looking for other motivated moms who want to encourage each other while trying to loose weight. I have two beautiful children, a son who is 2 years old and a daughter who is 10 months. I enjoy working out when ever I can find time and I'm sure I would loose weight if my sweet husband wasn't constantly buying ice cream (i mean come on, who can say no to Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip?!?). Hopefully with the use of tracking calories I can start saying no to the ice cream and hello to my dream weight. I lost 50 lbs after having my son and I have 20-30lbs left to reach my goal weight. I figure that is only half of what I did before so it should be no sweat = )

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me
  • smartblonde529
    Options
    Thank you : )
  • SweettoothBarbie
    Options
    Friend me. Im due in dec and plan on working my butt off to be at a even lower pre pregnancy weight.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    SweettoothBar, check out Denise Austins Fit and Firm Pregnancy DVD. I love this workout. It has a post preggo section and different levels for the different trimesters.

http://www.amazon.com/Denise-Austin-Fit-Firm-Pregnancy/dp/B000GB5M0Q
  • smartblonde529
    Options
    I sent you a friend request : ) also check out Lindsey bring. She has a whole website and blog devoted to being fit during and after pregnancy. I just did one of her exercises this morning and I could tell its going to be a good one. She has had 3 kids and is in awesome shape so she knows her stuff!
  • mrsnicole1
    mrsnicole1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!! I am a mother of boys..12,8,and 3...and oh boy...it's time to shed the "baby weight" I can no longer call baby weight!!!
  • toez79
    toez79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I lost 50 lbs in 2010, with 50 more to go. Then I got pregnant and gained 50 and am back where I started! I'm breastfeeding too, and I seem to be one of those people who hold on to weight instead of dropping it when BFing! MFP is helping a lot though!!
  • MzSturdivant
    MzSturdivant Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friend me! Like you, my husband loves to snack and keeps treats in the house at all times. I gained 39 lbs during my pregnancy and am trying to work off the last 15- or go smaller than I was pre-pregnancy. I'm determined to make it to the beach before the summer is over. Let's motivate eachother.
  • Sjeanify
    Sjeanify Posts: 5
    Options
    Lets do this!

We both need some mommy motivation.

My daughter is 1 month and my son is 17 months.

I lost 50lbs with my son then I got pregnant and gained all back :(

I have 30 lbs to go...again
  • smartblonde529
    Options
    Sjeanify- my son and daughter are 16 months apart too and the same thing happened to me. Lost all the weight from my sons pregnancy only to get pregnant with my daughter haha. It's very tough in the beginning but it gets easier and now my kids love playing together = )
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to have more friends! :) My little guy is going to be 3 months on Thursday. :) I also have 3 other kiddos. I'm less than 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, and then I have another 10-15 to lose after that. :)
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Moms can add me too :)
    I'm active and motivated!
  • carriej82
    carriej82 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    me! I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and I am ready to start losing the pounds. I had just lost 60lbs with MFP before getting pregnant and I am a little discouraged to start over again and need some support
  • cforbesm
    cforbesm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I have four kids 22, 16,11 and 1. Two boys and Two girls. I have about 55 pounds to lose. I have lost 7 so far.
  • arumia
    arumia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I have around 40lbs (ideally 50lbs) to lose. I gained over 60lbs with my pregnancy, I'm currently 6mo PP! :)
  • mommydavisx3
    Options
    Feel free to add me too anyone! I have a two week old, 2 1/2 yr old and 6 1/2 yr old. Can't wait to get my body back but I'm bfing too and don't tend to lose.all my weight until I wean
  • bethanthony88
    bethanthony88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Friend me too!! I need the support and will offer the same!!
  • Nianthis
    Nianthis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well!

I'm struggling to lose the weight I wanted to lose before my son was born 6 years ago... I was down about 25lbs when I got pregnant with my twin boys! Now, they are 7 mos old and I have 20-25lbs still to go! :)
  • smartblonde529
    Options
    I sent you all friend requests. The more motivation the better!!!!