Weekly Weigh In's

Options
mageekesh
mageekesh Posts: 57 Member
Lets use this Topis to Post our weekly weight so we can all stay motivated.

Replies

• barbsulli0106
    Options
    My current weight is 218lbs....Oh and what day are we going to weigh in every week?
  • Sopsongbird
    Sopsongbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started tracking last week. I was 266. My recent weigh-in is 256!!! 10lbs gone!!! Water weight most likely, but that is 10lbs that I don't have to carry around anymore!!!
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturdays so I will post mine then!! I've had a horrible week so far but got back on track today. I just hope I'm not up on Saturday!
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Good job already we know everyone already have days set and we dont want to change the programf so if you can just log on your normal weigh in day that will be perfect!!
  • wannabfit69
    Options
    Today's current weight is 185 lbs. excited about this group and future weight loss.
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Back on board with 75 lbs to lose by next April. When shall we report - today I am at 214.5
  • jlophillips
    jlophillips Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays. Last friday I weighed in at 172.6.
  • THelgert
    THelgert Posts: 10
    Options
    I started at 193 in June and I'm now at 178 hoping to drop another 40.
  • la20la12
    la20la12 Posts: 29
    Options
    170.2lbs
  • mageekesh
    Options
    I will do my weigh ins on mondays, however we know some people already have a program on dates they currently weigh in but it will be nice just to stop by here on a weekly basis and up date everyone and get you kudos :)
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Great Job!!!!

I started at 193 in June and I'm now at 178 hoping to drop another 40.
  • levstein
    levstein Posts: 74
    Options
    Hello I weigh in Thursdays last Thursday was my first weigh in and I lost 4lb I have a long way to go but I have a determination to succeed!!
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    weighed myself this morning and not to happy i gain 2 lbs. so my weight right now is 202.8. two days i messed up. All i can say i have been through a lot this year so i have my ups and down. but i need to work on me and sometimes i forget between taking care of the kids and the house.
  • judywillits
    Options
    weighed this morning and not what I wanted so I joined here. 205
  • jinglejangles
    Options
    Hey, nice to meet y'all. Just started (again!!) on by fitness / healthy lifestyle regime. Am weighing in Saturdays. Am about 11st 4lbs at the moment. :glasses:
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings, last week i weighed in at 227lbs up by 4lb :(

P.s Well done everyone on the weight loss so far x
  • mageekesh
    Options
    Don't let it get to you keep going and you done great so far with 25 lbs lost you go girl :)
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings, last week i weighed in at 227lbs up by 4lb :(

P.s Well done everyone on the weight loss so far x
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Wednesday is weigh in for a challenge I'm in.

Today's weigh in: 227.0
    That is 3.8 loss from last week's gain :happy: :happy:
  • rlynnehawk
    rlynnehawk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started my diet July 9th, and I weighed 171.8. I weighed in this morning and am 164.4. My goal is to get back down to 120. It is great to be here among like minded friends! Keep up the good work!
  • mindyraew
    mindyraew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My weigh in days are Wednesdays. Today I weighed in at 108.2. :)